Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Euro mounts

Old 01-16-2008, 07:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Euro mounts

I was in my shop last night making bow staves and playing with the camera, so I went next door to my office and pulled out some Euro mounts and hung them on the wall to take a pic for a friend. It looked pretty cool with three of them on the wall so I decided to keep them there. Im now trying to find a place to put some others.

The top skull I did this year, the middle one I did about four years ago, and the bottom one I did about ten years ago. Just thought Id share. The arrows dont have much significants except for the bottom, one, which is the arrow I shot my very firs deer with. If you notice the type of arrow it is, it will date me. lol.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:43 AM

Default RE: Euro mounts

I would have mouted all of them!!! Did you kill those??
Old 01-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Those look awesome Burn - I've never seen them hung up that way, but I like it! That saves you from having to build matching wall pedestals, which is a pain.

I also wanted to comment on your selfbow - I wish I had the means and the know-how to do something like that. That's awesome. Be sure to post progress pictures.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

I would have mouted all of them!!! Did you kill those??
Yep. Ive got several more. Those three fit together well, so I put them in line.

Quicksilver, thanks. Ill be sure to post some of my bows. The last two I built, I gave away before I took pics. Ill be sure to take pics of these as I finish them.