Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gray wolf woolens >

Gray wolf woolens

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gray wolf woolens

Old 01-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default Gray wolf woolens

Just had my first dealings with Jeff from Gray Wolf, an absolute pleasure. I emailed him last night at like 11 inquiring about an outfit. I checked my email first thing this morning and already had a response from him. By like 10am he was already sending me something to check out. Thats what I call attentiveness. I'm really hoping their stuff is what I need because I dont mind giving my money to people who work hard for your business.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Gray wolf woolens

Nothing but the best.......
Old 01-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

You wont be sorry! Do yourself a favor and give some consideration to Enigma as well.Excellent quality and significantly less expensive.I have Grey Wolf Woolens clothing and will have more.Jeff is a great guy!
Old 01-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

I will definitely be looking at enigma, and ultimate as well. Those are my 3 favorite right now.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff is definitely a great guy and makes some awesome gear. I absolutely love my Gray Wolf stuff and already placed an order for next year as well. It may be expensive and take awhile to get, but it's worth every penny!

I considered Enigma and Ultimate as well, but I just wasn't too crazy about their lack of options. The uber-adjustability of the Enigma is cool, but I prefer to have my stuff fit right out of the box. Now that I've experienced what it's like to hunt in clothing that was made specifically for me (and my donut belly) I'm not sure I can go back to the old ways.