Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let me see!!!

Old 01-10-2008, 07:42 AM

Default RE: Let me see!!!

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

'07 trail cam photo

He looks huge in this pic for some reason. Not that he's not huge but you know what I'm sayin?I guess its the velvet. Very cool that you have a history with the buck!
Old 01-10-2008, 07:42 AM

Very nice buck Cougar!!
Old 01-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Dominant Buck

He looks huge in this pic for some reason. Not that he's not huge but you know what I'm sayin?I guess its the velvet.
gotta love velvet, turtle.

(thanks)
Old 01-10-2008, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

I wouldn't know which one to pick, my first or my biggest score wise or two of the broken rack bucks that would have surpassed my biggest score wise or my birthday buck or the couple taken on film, the Halloween buck that I shot 10 yards from my exwife's treestand at first light when she wouldn't get out of bed that morning to do it herself, the crippled buck that I mounted because he was a champ or even the shared hunts with others. There are so many that have so much meaning.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shot him this year, rattled him in. He came in at about 150 yards and stopped. I grunted and he came across the shallow river and turned broadside at 60 yards.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:23 AM

Pretty buck Jim!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

My best NY buck with a Longbow during gun season:

Old 01-10-2008, 08:46 AM

First kill with a recurve

BUT, this is my "best" b/c it was my first bow kill buck, some 16 years ago...My brother in law was with me on stand and it made a bowhunter for life out of him....

Old 01-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I shot this one 10/24/07. I rattled in 3 different sequences. I was listening and I could here some sticks breaking but they weren't getting any closer. I'm thinking what the heck is going on? All of a sudden it clicked in my head, I told myself to look up about 20' off the ground and see if you can see any small tree's or bush's getting thrashed? Sure enough thats what I seen. The tree was 4" in diameter, he damn near broke it in 2, he was pissed! He wasn't actually rubbing it, he was slamming it trying to knock it over, it was something else! After that he came to with in 12 yards and I passed him up thinking he was a size to small (little did i know) After 20 minutes directly under my stand I thought what the heck he's close to books and shot him at 17 yards with my recurve. My field judging lately has been terrible the last few years on scoring bucks while hunting, I've been scoring them a size to small for some reason![:@] This buck ended up scoring 140 1/8 P@Y. At the time I thought if he made 125 he was lucky.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:52 AM

Damn, you boys gettin it done with a recurve!! RESPECT!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.