Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Slowtech

Old 12-23-2007, 05:59 AM

Default Slowtech

What the heck man??.............My dealer left me a message last night that a new Airborne in stock camo will take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to come in with mods for draw length switch.

Even worse they haven't even started making any with the custom camo options so they wouldn't even give him a guess on that.

This sucks...........I was hoping to mess around with a new bow all winter and have some fun.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Slowtech

I hope that's the worst thing that ever happens to you.Have a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-23-2007, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman

What the heck man??.............My dealer left me a message last night that a new Airborne in stock camo will take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to come in with mods for draw length switch.

Even worse they haven't even started making any with the custom camo options so they wouldn't even give him a guess on that.

This sucks...........I was hoping to mess around with a new bow all winter and have some fun.

You have gotta pay if you want to play That's what happens when you wait to order what will probably be the hottest bow of the year.....

Patience my friend.... I don't have one yet either

BTW didn't winter just officially begin a couple days ago?[8D]

[/align]
Old 12-23-2007, 06:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Go play with one of your 3 sets of antlers[:-]
Old 12-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bowtech has got their line out at a very acceptable pace this year. I mean after all they did add 3 bows in just the Bowtech line. Most dealers I know around me have at least one of all the new models in stock. I shot a 101 yesterday! SWEET!!!

Dan
Old 12-23-2007, 07:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

And we can't forget that the riser for the 101 and the 82 is the same so, the demand on both bows are overwhelming and they are pumping out the risers asap...3-7 weeks is acceptable, I remember in the 90's it would have taken 8 weeks for the Hoyt line and it passed quickly.

You have gotta pay if you want to play That's what happens when you wait to order what will probably be the hottest bow of the year.....

BTW didn't winter just officially begin a couple days ago?
Old 12-23-2007, 07:31 AM

I've been on a list for a longbow for over 3 years, so I dont want to hear it!
Old 12-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

The good ol 90's man that brings back flashbacks How times have changed and so has the equipment. Damit Rob'o we are getting old man
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

And we can't forget that the riser for the 101 and the 82 is the same so, the demand on both bows are overwhelming and they are pumping out the risers asap...3-7 weeks is acceptable, I remember in the 90's it would have taken 8 weeks for the Hoyt line and it passed quickly.

BTW didn't winter just officially begin a couple days ago?[8D]
Old 12-23-2007, 07:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Amen Dan, aka Dink....
Old 12-23-2007, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: early in

I hope that's the worst thing that ever happens to you.Have a Merry Christmas!

Me too

and

You too!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.