Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Slowtech

Old 12-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Slowtech

Man imagine if you were left handed...that really would suck
Old 12-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

Man imagine if you were left handed...that really would suck
We already went over this.... The leftieshave been in production as well....
Old 12-23-2007, 08:00 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

You have gotta pay if you want to play That's what happens when you wait to order what will probably be the hottest bow of the year.....

Not following ya.........I went to the shop with money in hand.......and no matter how long ago I ordered one they still wouldn't be in until then with the draw mods.........and who knows when the specialty camos will be done.

Patience my friend.... I don't have one yet either
I doubt I will get one if it really takes that long.........I was gonna order a specialty camo which most likely backs it up to late spring early summer..........We'll see what happens, no big deal to me either way.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

Go play with one of your 3 sets of antlers[:-]

Merry Christmas Gary...............I'll put them all together and maybe they will be as big as that moose you shot last year........but I doubt it
Old 12-23-2007, 08:14 PM

My bet would be it is taking so long because they are selling so many. Seems like they are everyones list for 2008.

rick
Old 12-23-2007, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Bowtech has got their line out at a very acceptable pace this year. I mean after all they did add 3 bows in just the Bowtech line. Most dealers I know around me have at least one of all the new models in stock. I shot a 101 yesterday! SWEET!!!

Dan
I just remember last year being able to walk out of the shop on Christmas eve with a brand new Guardian if I wanted it.........which was new to the line as well. This year I am looking at a couple months past that and longer for specialty camo.

My dealer has the models in stock and I have shot them all but no draw mods. Seems weird to have bows in stock and not be able to fit them to anyone for at least a month. JMO
Old 12-23-2007, 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

And we can't forget that the riser for the 101 and the 82 is the same so, the demand on both bows are overwhelming and they are pumping out the risers asap...
I'm sure that is possible but honestly that is their problem, not mine. Good problem for them to have I am sure but to tell customers standing at the counter with $1,000 in hand that they have to wait 2 months or longer for a product can't be a goal in their business plan.

3-7 weeks is acceptable
Not to me.........not for a stock bow........I expected that answer for the specialty camo ones. Again, no big deal.........just a let down.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Double Creek

I've been on a list for a longbow for over 3 years, so I dont want to hear it!

Old 12-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Fork Horn

We got several dealers here in wva , that have the new bows , my buddy is the dealer i use , he has them i will check with him after christmas about the mods if he has the mods i will let you know and give his number to ya and have them delivered to you or the shopof choice he is already hounding me to buy mine now but i can wait, my VFT Extreme is fine until marchthen ill get it for turkey seasongood luck ... I will let you know about the mods

Old 12-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Boy, this thread sure got the Bowtech faithful buzzing. I remember the days when you had to wait until the ATA show just to see the new models and then getting one was another month or two wait. I like that you can check out the new offerings this early, but I agree it's frustrating to be able to test drive without being able to buy one with your draw length.