Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I GOT MY PRESENT(Updated with field pics on Page 5) >

I GOT MY PRESENT(Updated with field pics on Page 5)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I GOT MY PRESENT(Updated with field pics on Page 5)

Old 12-23-2007, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I GOT MY PRESENT

John,the property looks great! How far is it from where you live?
Old 12-23-2007, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tsoc

John,the property looks great! How far is it from where you live?
40 miles, I can be there in 45-50 minutes.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:48 AM
Bartender

John once you find the local pub could you be so kind to post a pic of that for me?

All seriousness Congrats and it also looks like a great investment.

Old 12-23-2007, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

John, thats an absolutly beautiful peice of property It looks like it has it all. How far of a drive is it for you to acsess it?? Does it have water on it?? your a lucky man to get ahold of that, hope you have the best hunts ever!!
Old 12-23-2007, 07:02 AM
Typical Buck

WoW!!!!!! Congrats man! You are going to enjoy that from now until opening day...setting trail cams, maybe a plot or two!

Congratulations man!

Jim
Old 12-23-2007, 07:04 AM

EYE CORRUMBA!! Looks like deer heaven, if the hills don't kill ya in the process....[&:] Shouldn't be too difficult to find some good stand sites though.

Congrats again buddy, I just couldn't be any happier for you.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

John, thats an absolutly beautiful peice of property It looks like it has it all. How far of a drive is it for you to acsess it?? Does it have water on it?? your a lucky man to get ahold of that, hope you have the best hunts ever!!
40 miles from home

It has a couple of wet weather creeks and one that has water "most" of the time. The past couple of years have been real dry so no water in it right now
Old 12-23-2007, 07:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im putting out a request from you John [8D]When you take that first deer, it dont have to be a buck. Take the picture with that boulder in the background, you know i have a fetish for rocks and give me the the three fingers up gangsta pose. do it for the blood
ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

40 miles from home

It has a couple of wet weather creeks and one that has water "most" of the time. The past couple of years have been real dry so no water in it right now
Old 12-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im putting out a request from you John [8D]When you take that first deer, it dont have to be a buck. Take the picture with that boulder in the background, you know i have a fetish for rocks and give me the the three fingers up gangsta pose. do it for the blood
ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

40 miles from home

I can do that. You'll have to remind me next year Dan. Maybe put it on a "BLOODROCK" so I won't forget.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now did you buy or lease? Either way congrats.

Quick Reply: I GOT MY PRESENT(Updated with field pics on Page 5)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.