Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pro-Staff

Old 12-18-2007, 03:56 PM

Default RE: Pro-Staff

ORIGINAL: guide1

ORIGINAL: mobow

ORIGINAL: guide1

Helllloooo!!! I know there are some pro-staffers out there with some info they can share PLEEAASE!!
Hellloooooooo.....put in your time and work your tail off, just like everyone else.
mobow, If I knew what everyone else was putting their time and work into,I wouldn't be writing this post now would I??

Put your time in the woods, work your tail off to kill big animals [just like everyone else], and chances are you may eventually get picked up by a company. It isn't rocket science. If you want to break into the industry you have to be good at what we do; killing big animals on a regular basis.

Unless you're wanting to be put into a PR position within a company, then you'll likely just submit an application along with a resume.

A job is a job is a job, you get it just like any other. Be qualified, personable, and prove that you'll be an asset to the organization and you'll likely find a position, if one is available.