Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gut wrenching picture.... >

Gut wrenching picture....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gut wrenching picture....

Old 12-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Gut wrenching picture....

This isn't hunting related, but I have to post this. This picture just hit me right in the gut.

It's easy to forget about the families left behind. To all the members of the armed services, AND THEIR FAMILIES, a sincere thank you....

Not all the brave leave the 'home of the brave' to enter battle; some are required now to be the brave of the homeā€¦ [/align][/align][/align]

Old 12-13-2007, 05:38 PM

Default RE: Gut wrenching picture....

It's easy to forget about the families left behind. To all the members of the armed services, AND THEIR FAMILIES, a sincere thank you....
amen.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Terry,

Thanks for sharing the pic of that brave little soldier. I'm struggling myself to keep from crying just looking at him.

God bless our troops, God bless the USA and may God's hand be upon the 2008 elections. Our nation is going to continue on the road we are presently on, or we are going to go into a deep downward spiral.

Bill
Old 12-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

That sends chills down my spine, Ive been a supporter of our troops since i was young. It so upsetting seeing the people protesting the war and saying terrible things about the men and women who serve to protect our very rights of freedom of speech.

God bless all the soldiers fighting to protect us.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Amen!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Couldn't agree more, Amen. God Bless everyone that is away from home this holiday season.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like the boy's a chip off the old block. He can't be more than 10 yet in a situation no 10yr old should be subjected to, his back is straight and his head is up. That's a man of men in the making.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

Looks like the boy's a chip off the old block. He can't be more than 10 yet in a situation no 10yr old should be subjected to, his back is straight and his head is up. That's a man of men in the making.
Great Post! I thought the same thing about that young man.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Impecable timing with this. I literally just finished the book Black Hawk Down about 10 minutes ago. I couldn't agree more with you....Bless our troops and their families.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:31 PM

I have 3 sons, and it givesme physical pain to see this young man have to be subjected to such emotional pains.God bless this young man and may his life make his Dad proud!

Quick Reply: Gut wrenching picture....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.