Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Everyone must watch >

Everyone must watch

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Everyone must watch

Old 12-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Everyone must watch

ORIGINAL: GeorgiaTomkat

http://real-hunters.com/full.swf

Fuel for the Anti's.
Its all about the $.
Wow...makes you think about a lot of what we see on TV. And screw Jimmy Houston for hunting a place like that. And anyone else that does the same thing. Prime example of why it's so hard to get our sport cleaned up. It's bullpoop!!!!!!![:@]
Old 12-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

"ALL hunters need to stick together to fight the antis."

"If you're not FOR ALL types of hunting, you are AGAINST hunting!"

"Why do you care how other people hunt, as long as it's LEGAL?"

Now, after watching this video, do you see how STUPID these arguments sound?

I hate it when people use the above arguments to support the slob hunters. The real threat isn't the ANTI's, it's the slobs in our own ranks. Until we make up our mind to do something about it, we'll keep seeing it on CNN. And the non-hunters who decide our fate will lump US in with THEM, unless we distance ourselves from this crap.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:19 PM

i liked jimmy until now[:@]and that is not hunting, and i can see why people dont like hunting, if they think that is what it is, but people should try and understand that isnt everyone, actully it isnt most of us, i cant beileve that vid. it makes me sick.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:21 PM

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

Guys, ALL hunters need to stick together to fight the antis.

If you're not FOR ALL types of hunting, you are AGAINST hunting!

Why do you care how other people hunt, as long as it's LEGAL?

Now, after watching this video, do you see how STUPID these arguments sound? I hate it when people say this crap. The real threat isn't the ANTI's, it's the slobs in our own ranks.

i think you need your head check if you support hunting like that, really that isnt hunting that is killing for the fun of it, tell me if this is what you said if we dont support all hunting, including the hunting on this vid, we are against hunting, i am for hunting but not killing for fun
Old 12-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: millerhunter13

Now, after watching this video, do you see how STUPID these arguments sound? I hate it when people say this crap. The real threat isn't the ANTI's, it's the slobs in our own ranks.

i think you need your head check if you support hunting like that, really that isnt hunting that is killing for the fun of it, tell me if this is what you said if we dont support all hunting, including the hunting on this vid, we are against hunting, i am for hunting but not killing for fun
Take it easy, and re-read my post. I was being extremely sarcastic to make a point. I guess you missed my sarcasm. I should have used some pukey faces..... I'll edit my post to make it more clear....
Old 12-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Spike

Only if you knew how much of this went on.. you would never read a magazines and hunting shows too ....
i know first hand about i have deer .. jimmy houston i didn't see him killl that deer in the fence so you don't if he did..i have seen him call turkey in and said bang and never shot them..i don't feel that drugging the deer is rigth but if someone wants to hunt in a fence thatup to them...if its 1 arce or 5000 that thier choice ... and its legal ....hunters need to stick together ...
Old 12-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Nature_Nut

..i don't feel that drugging the deer is rigth but if someone wants to hunt in a fence thatup to them...if its 1 arce or 5000 that thier choice ... and its legal ....hunters need to stick together ...
Sorry man. I just can't bring myself to support hunting if you define hunting as shooting farm raised deer in a 1 acre enclosure. I guess I'm an anti.....

It's not the Anti's or the Hunters that will decide the fate of our sport. It's the Non-hunting public; the ones who are neither FOR nor AGAINST (they just don't want to see it or think about it) - they are the ones who will decide for us on the voting ballot. Now, do you think the average "NON-Hunter" would approve of shooting tame deer in a 1 acre pen for sport? If you call that "hunting", most people are going to be against hunting. If that's hunting, our days are numbered....[:@]
Old 12-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: millerhunter13

Take it easy, and re-read my post. I was being extremely sarcastic to make a point. I guess you missed my sarcasm. I should have used some pukey faces..... I'll edit my post to make it more clear....
LOL!!!! Terry, that really wasn't hard to pick up. Miller needs to calm down and read thouroughly before posting his comments. By the way great post. I agree 100%.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Spike

they are in a fence ,,,what is the differnece if 1 arce or 5000 they can't get away..i guess yuo would call that hunting but shooting and i do have 200 in for sale too