Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 T.V. Hunting Gone Bad! >

T.V. Hunting Gone Bad!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

T.V. Hunting Gone Bad!

Old 12-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: T.V. Hunting Gone Bad!

Yeah, I too am slightly disgruntled with the way some of the shows are put together. Mainly the way most of them are rolling commercials for the sponsor of the day. It is what it is though, thus I will watch the ones I can stomach. I mainly watch them to see deer that I will never have the opportunity to see in real life, unless I hit lotto and book a hunt somewhere.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Spike

I apologize to all I have offended, especially Christine. I was out of line and you called me on it, good for you. I should have never made the comment about the challenge because without going into great (too much) detail I could never defend my comment to anyones satisfaction. It is merely a rumor....my bad, I'm sorry[&o]
However anyone who can't see through some of these T.V. shows is blind.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know for a fact that some guys on Drurys production team got busted last spring while turkey hunting in KS. Seems they scouted out some turkeys and set up on them first thing one morning, and shot a couple of toms, only to find out that the landowner was set up on the same property on that same morning hunting the same turkeys. They got busted for Trespassing, at the very least. Not postive if they had tags for the birds they shot or not. BUT they certainly DID NOT have permission to be hunting where they were. They even tried to buy thier way out of the mess, which didn't work!

Jim Shockey is one of my favorites that I will watch every week. Can't say that about most hunting shows these days.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:35 PM

DING....DING...... Let's get iton!!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Old 12-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: BUCKTOWN

I apologize to all I have offended, especially Christine. I was out of line and you called me on it, good for you. I should have never made the comment about the challenge because without going into great (too much) detail I could never defend my comment to anyones satisfaction. It is merely a rumor....my bad, I'm sorry[&o]
Now that took some guts, nice job
Old 12-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BUCKTOWN

I apologize if I offended YOU. I do see through many, but I usually just turn it off. Take care.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

The ending of this thread was lame. I want my 3 minutes back of looking this over...
Old 12-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Jim Shockey is one of my favorites that I will watch every week. Can't say that about most hunting shows these days.
I agree.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:26 PM

Me and HAZCON7 had been making a video series called "Realbroke Roadtrips" about our escapades to mostly public land, driving rusty old trucks, sometimes sleeping in the trucks and living off of greasy little ceasars pizza,and driving to the laundromat to sit in the parking lot and scam on to their wireless internet to check the forecast and huntingnet. But our video camera broke and that was the end of it for now.
I should add.... I'm the realbroke one, HAZCON7's just a tightwad

Quick Reply: T.V. Hunting Gone Bad!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.