Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone Shoot Hoyt >

Anyone Shoot Hoyt

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone Shoot Hoyt

Old 12-03-2007, 05:21 PM

Default RE: Anyone Shoot Hoyt

I shoot an 07 bowtech gaurdian 70# and I love it. Its very smooth and quite. I also have an 07 bowtech Alligience 70# for a target bow very fast 318fps
Old 12-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Dopler

I've shot every bow there is, I currently own two mathews bows and a Bowtech. I've shot older Hoyt bows and they were decent, but last year, I bought a Trykon and I couldn'r sell it quick enough after extensive shooting. It was by far the worst bow I've ever shot. Finiky, unforgiving, slow as snails andwould not stay in tune, the valley was all over the place too. Yes, it was quiet and no recoil but most bows are nowadays. I've heard this from many other people too. The older Hoyts were good, the new ones are not worth the material they are made with in my opinion, your money could be usedon Mathews, Bowtech, Bear bows, even the new PSE's, anything but Hoyt! Just my honest opinion from a shooter whose shot them all...

Learn how to tune a bow.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:42 PM

Although bows feel different in the hands of different archers, I don't see how you could responsibly make such a rash statement about the 2007 Vectrix. Best bow of 2007 in my hands - even though I like the Bowtech Guardian and the Mathews Drenalin - and wound up buying a Reflex for a backup bow.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:50 PM

magna tech. . . great price, and has paid for itself many times over!