Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Not a happy camper >

Not a happy camper

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Not a happy camper

Old 11-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Not a happy camper

I am sure this will get the ax too, but I have to vent! With all of the talk about postiing in the right forum, I cant believe what gets left, and what gets moved or locked. I cant believe that the post "whats your opinion on gun bucks" is still going after I dont even know how many pages, but my post about attracting more deer to my area, gets moved right away.[:@]I am beginning to think its who you are, that determines if your posts get to stay or not.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Not a happy camper

Not sure why you're upset? I didn't move it personally but I can tell you why it was after I looked it up........there is a forum where that type of question might be better answered.
It simply had a topic thatwill be better served in the forum that is designed for it.

You'll see all sorts of specific questions like that which will be moved because they deal with topics better related to certain forums, camcorders, atvs, QDM, bow tuning etc etc all have forums that can better serve certain questions.