Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 probably my last post >

probably my last post

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

probably my last post

Old 11-15-2007, 07:01 PM

Default probably my last post

well fellas, my only access to this website was from work - and last week they put the big ugly axe to it. so im sorry to say this will probably be my last post. i would like to thank all of you for the wealth of information you have provided me with in the small amount of time i got to be a part of this wonderful website. Thanks again.

sincerely
Jake Danner
Old 11-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: probably my last post

Sorry to have to lose ya. Good Luck!
Old 11-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

Buy you a computer man.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:18 PM

Libraries work
Old 11-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Typical Buck

Hope they didn't put the big ugly axe to your job too? Don't stay away to long! Put a computer on your Christmas list this year.....Only if you have been good! Get back on soon!
Seeya!
Crutch
Old 11-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

hey, i know about this website you can go to and git past their blocker so u can stay on i can figure out what its name is tomorrow..
Old 11-15-2007, 08:07 PM

hey Jake, i got a buddy selling a nice compaq set up for $200. . .you can get free dial up if you have to
Old 11-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

A lot of places have free access. I know we have it at our VFW. Look around. We hate to lose you.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:50 PM

u can try to usea proxy to get through the firewall. search it on google and you will find a bunch but some of them will be blocked as well[:@]
Old 11-16-2007, 06:13 AM

We would hate to see you go but man I would't risk your job for it. I had to leave for while it's not the end of the world.

I did check in for a while at the local library now and then until I got internet again.

Or like said you could get a laptop and go somewhere that has free accesss to the web.

In all honesty if I was a boss I wouldn't want my workers messing around on the internet all day either. I work in a factory (until next week anyway[&o]) so I don't have any accesss to the internet but the people that do get fired for going on the internet during work hours. At least if it is not work related. We had a kid in quality control get fired for updating his myspace page while at work.

Paul

Quick Reply: probably my last post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.