Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews????

Old 11-14-2007, 07:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Mathews????

Why would you wait for a Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Mmmmmmmmmm.... MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... if you could have a Bowtech. And what fool said MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm sells more bows than Hoyt and Bowtech together. Silly boy. I'm sure Mmmmmmmmmmm will stay up if they've come up with a center pivot. Still stealing ideas from others.[8D][8D][8D] And by the way, I've shot the Mmmmmmmmmmmmsssss... they suck.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:40 PM

Well if you go to the Matthews site they do have the countdown but if you also go to view bows you will see a "New for 2008" with a picture of the Drenaline LD. Not sure if they meant to let the cat out of the bag with their pretty countdown but hey if they have something else as well I'd still like to shoot it. Even if I don't own one anymore they are still my favorite bows to shoot.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does it really matter?

If you shoot a Mathews and like it, then stick with it. If you shoot a Bowtech and like them, then the same thing goes for you.

I shot all 3 of the "major" companies when I was going to buy a new a bow a few years ago, and I came home with what I felt was the best bow for me. Shoot what YOU feel comfortable with, not what someone else tells you is going to be right for you.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Illinois Buck Hunter

Does it really matter?

If you shoot a Mathews and like it, then stick with it. If you shoot a Bowtech and like them, then the same thing goes for you.

I shot all 3 of the "major" companies when I was going to buy a new a bow a few years ago, and I came home with what I felt was the best bow for me. Shoot what YOU feel comfortable with, not what someone else tells you is going to be right for you.
Good post: Ditto for me...I guess I've never felt the need to cut down someone else's equipment.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Typical Buck

Well my brother is gonna beat your brother up.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:21 PM

haha - "Here's to realizing your dreams!"

They sure make it dramatic.

The bow is gonna be a 31" ATA Drenalin.

Nothing special.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Fork Horn

Well they just released the 2 new bows and the DXT is a 29 3/4" ATA and the S2 is basically a switchback just re-released. All in all, very disappointing considering all the hype leading up to nothing.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:58 PM

I can't believe they have the gall to release that S2 (Switchback) as a new bow. The only difference is the camoflauge.

But, hey, if it sells the product, then why not.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:10 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: TroopA

I can't believe they have the gall to release that S2 (Switchback) as a new bow. The only difference is the camoflauge.

But, hey, if it sells the product, then why not.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:44 AM

I have a Q2 and I can't lie, it's the smoothest drawing bow I've ever owned.

But you just can't beat the speed and accuracy of the Bowtechs. So, even though Bowtech hasless thandesirablecustomer service, and if the draw cycle isn't as harsh as some of the previous bows, it will probably be the Guardian for menext year.

Quick Reply: Mathews????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.