Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews????

Old 11-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mathews????

ORIGINAL: goherd1111

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

I cant tell the difference between the XT and The Drenalin. The Drenalin weighs less and has thiner limbs. I bought the Drenalin. So no goat herd it wasnt a joke.
What you just said proves my exact point. If you can't tell a difference in the XT and the dranalin it seems theres not much technology from one year to the next. Thanks for proving my point.
Mathews sells more bows than Bowtech and Hoyt combined so get a grip on something besides your chicken. [:@] I'll ship you some twizers.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I cant tell the difference between the XT and The Drenalin. The Drenalin weighs less and has thiner limbs. I bought the Drenalin. So no goat herd it wasnt a joke.
What you just said proves my exact point. If you can't tell a difference in the XT and the dranalin it seems theres not much technology from one year to the next. Thanks for proving my point.
Mathews sells more bows than Bowtech and Hoyt combined so get a grip on something besides your chicken. [:@] I'll ship you some twizers.
Twizers????LOL!!!! Bring on the "tweezers"I could use a new pair. By the way Bowtech is the largest bow manufacturer in the world.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Twizers????LOL!!!! Bring on the "tweezers"I could use a new pair.I droped mine in the stool going pee pee today. By the way Bowtech is the largest bow manufacturer in the world.

HUH???
Old 11-14-2007, 06:53 PM

I couldnt agree more! They havent done anything exceptional in years!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I need a new set of tweezersto gripmy chicken.... What part of that don't you understand. Maybe, ifI step down to your level inteligence and misspell the word tweezers, you would understand!!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

HUH????
Old 11-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Care to back that up with some facts instead of shooting off your mouth?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Isn't it a bit early for brand wars?

Mathews makes good bows, they have for years. Bowtech makes good bows, they have for years. So do all of the major manufacturers.

Besides, you Bowtech boys shouldn't crack too much on Mathews' old technology considering the "new" Bowtechs are sporting some of that old technology this year (rollerguard, and string suppressors). Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

BTW, I love Bowtech.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

You missed the entire point. Although it does not shoot precisely like the XT, it shoots just as smooth and as quiet..all while using totally different limbs..and weighing a decent amount less.

How someone misses that difference is beyond me. Albeit from a anti-Mathews archer, it's far from shocking.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM

Mathews certainly does know how to get alot of attention. Seems like everyone, myself included is awaiting the 2008 lineup!

Quick Reply: Mathews????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.