Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Woods 'N Water were in my town today! >

Woods 'N Water were in my town today!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Woods 'N Water were in my town today!

Old 11-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Woods 'N Water were in my town today!

I personally talked with Peter Fiduccia last weekend and was trading emails with him yesterday. His personal hunting club is just over the ridge from my best bud Dan's place near Oneonta, NY, we are pretty much the only two properties in the area practicing QDMA and we are hoping to coordinate efforts in the future together. Dan hit an absolute slammer buck that first Saturday of our trip, and it ran onto their hunting club property so we spoke with them for quite a bit when we went to ask permission to track the deer onto their place. I met his son Cody, his wife Kate, and his cousin Leo who were all great to us and very supportive in letting us on the property to find the deer. You should have seen the racks on the walls in his cabin when we were talking with his son and wife...........there had to be at least 4-5 in there that were well over 170" of antler. Good group of folks and it's good to know they are doiing the same thing we are on the other side of the hill. I'd love to lock up the property between us so we have a solid 800+ acres of QDMA property........they have about 500 acres and Dan has 160ish with probably 200 acres seperating our property lines.