Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Where do you work? >

Where do you work?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where do you work?

Old 11-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Where do you work?

I work a public job 50 + hours per week and in my "spare" time I do this www.youthoutside.org You MAKE time for what you love.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Fork Horn

I own my own laboratory that does dimensionsal metrology for all the major industries...especially the medical industry. I'm able to hunt in the mornings, get things rolling and then leave early to hunt the afternoons so I've been very blessed to have hunting time.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a youth pastor I work Sunday thru Thursday and get two weeks vacation a year. I always take one week offin Decemberto hunt and I alsohave friday and saturday. I have a fair amount of time to hunt I feel.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Spike

I work in IT for a financial software company. I get off of work early our family farm is only 8 miles from my house, so I used to have plenty of time to hunt. Now that I have a 6 month old son, he takes up most of my free time. I don't mine skipping the woods to hang out with him though. I'm looking forward to teaching him. That being said, I have all next week off for rifle season and will be leaving work early on Friday for one last afternoon with my bow!
Old 11-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think I have been blessed with a lay off that will take methru the end of November...Lots of good Telco work on the side that I can squeeze in when I want.
The woods and I have been seeing alot of each other. Sure is nice hunting on a monday or tuesday instead of a saturday..

Old 11-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Who has time to work..I'm trying to keep up on who's shooting what..and the weather, the wind, flash earth to see where I should go..etc etc.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm an analyst for a Fortune 500 company. I don't get to work outside, but at least I make enough money to really enjoy when I do get out.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:00 PM

I work for American Electric power in Dispatch center. I work 12 hour days so that means I have about 15 days or so off a month. Plenty of time to hunt.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:04 PM

I'm just like Classified, I work in a federal prison, I just have more time in.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

I am a network Security Engineer For Anheuser Busch in St. Louis. Isupport the security infrastructure (firewall and Intrusion Detection devices) for the company.

Quick Reply: Where do you work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.