Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 best ever debate, heat it up!!! >

best ever debate, heat it up!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

best ever debate, heat it up!!!

Old 10-29-2007, 05:24 PM

Default RE: best ever debate, heat it up!!!

Chuck Adams gets my vote as the " do all " bowhunter. His adventures are truly just that!
Fred Bear will always be the " Teddy Roosevelt " of bowhunting!!!
The Drury Bros. are a bunch of " deer feeders" who fatten up and grow monster deer and make videos shooting them. Any one of us here could do that with some collateral to back up the operation, land, a tractor and some Biologic. Spend a couple of years tending to this project and you too could be shooting monster deer on film!!!
Thats how the Realtree team, the Thompson Center team, the Knight& Hale guys, the Kinsky's, the Lakosky's( speaking of Lakosky's, aint that Tiffany a sweet peach!!!Oh Man...to bowhunt with her would be a dream come true!), the Jay and Tammy Gregory team, et al. They all do the same thing 90% of the time. Grow big deer on their property with multiple food plots, put up 75 trail cameras to see what each trail is doing, then set up on the buck of the week and kill him! All of you in this forum could do the same thing if you weren't working 9-5 weekly jobs plus OT to make a little extra!

I vote for guys like Fred, Chuck and even crazy Tred, who take the bow on an " Adventure " and kill a great animal!!!

Old 10-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: best ever debate, heat it up!!!

fred bear as teh old school but new time TOM merandia i always like his hunting style. he knows so much about the animala i just really like his style of hunting. i just thought of will primos 2!!!!