Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone see chasing? >

Anyone see chasing?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone see chasing?

Old 10-25-2007, 04:59 AM

Default RE: Anyone see chasing?

I live in Indiana too...and i've seen a couple different bucks chasing does multiple times.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:12 AM
Typical Buck

ya buddy, bucks are running all around VA now...it is ON!
Old 10-25-2007, 05:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

not seeing too much activity here in wi other than some more fresh scrpaes, never saw a deer lastnight of course the full moon right before the rut usually shuts them down for a day or so. time to pull out the rod and reel tonight and catch some northerns.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:29 AM
Fork Horn

HEATING UP HERE IN IOWA!!! But I dont think the ladys are quite ready. Last night I seen at least 3 little bucks trying to get something going on. Lots of fun in the woods right now! I think we are in pre-rut now. YEA!!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Fork Horn

I noticed more deer hit on Rte 78 Pa/NJ bucks also the Mrs seen a nice horned critter taking a dirt nap on 476 I would say like typical the boys are ready the ladies arent. I am waiting for the MEN to get ready.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

i noticed yesterday a small buck like a 1 1/2 year was following two does which one was a good size shooter if she came closer he wold have only had one lol

it did not seem like he was chasing them down but he would walk off to a trail and they wold not and he would just stop and turn around
Old 10-25-2007, 07:48 AM

I saw two bucks fighting here in Missouri. They were tearin it up! Looks like we're getting close here in Mo. The temps are perfect, and the full moon is right now.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:02 AM

Game on boy's and girl's just got word from my cuz up in NY State that they are chasing the chicks all over the woods. Other cuz got a nice 8-point last night, time to get and stay in the woods. Let's get it done!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Paddles

My buddy told me there aredeer hit all over on the highway here in PA so I'm guessing it has begun. This is usually a good sign things are starting up.

Buches are it down here to but remember you got the small gamers running them all over the place with dogs! This could be alot of the reason that there are a bunch hit!
Old 10-25-2007, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think next week things are going to happen here in the MI Thumb.I HOPE SOI GOT IT OFF

Quick Reply: Anyone see chasing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.