Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Deer attack clip...check it out >

Deer attack clip...check it out

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Deer attack clip...check it out

Old 10-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Deer attack clip...check it out

The Rompola Buck is the world record whitetail that was never recognize for the Books. I can't remember the whole story. I don't think Rompola ever had the buck officially scored. Some people said he poached it. I think his name was Mitch and he was quite the Bowhunter. He had many trophy bucks to his credit. I believe he was fromand shot the Buck in Michigan. Don't hold me to any of this, but I think I have some of the story right!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Rob's got it called correct. Guy staged it and had his wife film. Check his heavy gloves out. He's not too bright. Kind of pathetic.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:30 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

The Rompola Buck is the world record whitetail that was never recognize for the Books. I can't remember the whole story. I don't think Rompola ever had the buck officially scored. Some people said he poached it. I think his name was Mitch and he was quite the Bowhunter. He had many trophy bucks to his credit. I believe he was fromand shot the Buck in Michigan. Don't hold me to any of this, but I think I have some of the story right!!

Hatchet Jack
Jack, when I asked if anyone had ever heard of the Rompola buck...it was a joke. Since I had brought this video back from the depths...obviously it has shown it's face on here quite a few times like the Rompola buck. Stories that never die.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

[/align]
[blockquote]
ORIGINAL: ducsauce

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

Hatchet Jack
Jack, when I asked if anyone had ever heard of the Rompola buck...it was a joke. Since I had brought this video back from the depths...obviously it has shown it's face on here quite a few times like the Rompola buck. Stories that never die.

As much as it's been debated,............I never get tired of ol' Mitch. [&:]

[/blockquote]