Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowtech online dealers >

Bowtech online dealers

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech online dealers

Old 10-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech online dealers

ORIGINAL: HNI Jim

yeah at hunters friend it says that i have one 17 miles away but i really cant ride my bike that far.
I tell ya, kids these days. So, lazy!!!

Ok.. You have SOMEONE'S credit card, but you can't get ride to the archery shop? Do your parents know that you have their credit card?
Old 10-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

ORIGINAL: HNI Jim

yeah at hunters friend it says that i have one 17 miles away but i really cant ride my bike that far.
I tell ya, kids these days. So, lazy!!!

Ok.. You have SOMEONE'S credit card, but you can't get ride to the archery shop? Do your parents know that you have their credit card?
LOL! [&:]
Old 10-21-2007, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

If at 69 years old I can ride my bicycle 20 miles round trip to buy a tomato . . . you can ride yours 17 miles to get your bow.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:25 PM

no i took it from themOf course they said buy yourself sumthing nice.

And 17 miles is very far to ride with a bow on my back.

And as for shooting it first, LMAO buy another one ifit dont feel right.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

So they give you the credit card to buy yourself the bow, but won't give you a ride to the archery shop. Sounds kinda fishy to me...
Old 10-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: jeremy3303

So they give you the credit card to buy yourself the bow, but won't give you a ride to the archery shop. Sounds kinda fishy to me...
Took the words off of my finger tips.

Do they know that "something nice" (a new EQ) will run them $1,000?
Old 10-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bowtech dealers are not allowed to sell online... They can lose their dealerships doing so.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn

I got an idea. I live within 2 miles of a dealership. I will set that Equilizer up with some high quality stuff and send it to you right from the dealer. Set yourself up with a PayPal account and we can make a transaction. I think your budget is $2500 from your previous posts. I can make that work even with S&H charges. A $1500 profit for about an hour worth of work sounds great to me. Just send all of your other friends to me along with their specs that have no regards for money and I will even give you a 10% finders fee for any bows sold over $2500.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Gut Check

I got an idea. I live within 2 miles of a dealership. I will set that Equilizer up with some high quality stuff and send it to you right from the dealer. Set yourself up with a PayPal account and we can make a transaction. I think your budget is $2500 from your previous posts. I can make that work even with S&H charges. A $1500 profit for about an hour worth of work sounds great to me. Just send all of your other friends to me along with their specs that have no regards for money and I will even give you a 10% finders fee for any bows sold over $2500.
yeah im not stupid cuz i no you will take the money and buy yourself a new bow.

And for the ride thing my parents work thr hours that the only proshop is open.

This is starting to suck because the guy that runs this place is only open for like 5-7 each weeknight. And when my parents work 14 hours shifts. Man I guess ill have to call my grandpa.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

Bowtech dealers are not allowed to sell online... They can lose their dealerships doing so.
This I don't understand...Then what is the purpose of the bonnies program?

Quick Reply: Bowtech online dealers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.