Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your Job

Old 10-19-2007, 06:32 AM

Default RE: Your Job

I started life as a baby but grew out of it. Professionally, I was a paramedic in So. Florida for 8 years then got fed up with the low pay and the constant fear of being sued for doing my job. So, I gave it all up and went into computers. Now, I'm a happy software architect working for one of the largest payroll service providers in the world. Great benefits and plenty of time in the woods.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:32 AM
Typical Buck

project manager for a commercial construction company
Old 10-19-2007, 06:41 AM
Fork Horn

US Navy 13 years
Old 10-19-2007, 06:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

I keep you guys supplied with electricity so you can get on the internet and browse HNI i work at a power plant, 21 years.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:52 AM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I keep you guys supplied with electricity so you can get on the internet and browse HNI i work at a power plant, 21 years.
Is that I&M for AEP?
Old 10-19-2007, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Senior Analyst for a Fortune 500 company. Before that I was Controller/Financial Manager for a subsidiary of the same company. I started out mowing lawns and putting down floors with my stepfather when I was a teenager, thirty + years ago.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Typical Buck

Me and bloodcreek work for Duke Energy and have spent many long nights together.

Dink....the other white meat
ORIGINAL: ducsauce

Is that I&M for AEP?
Old 10-19-2007, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I started at a Quality Engineer at GM. Now I'm a General Foreman. That's pretty interesting sometimes.

I have an Industrial Engineering degree from Michigan, a Masters in Engineering from Purdue, and I'm working on my MBA from Indiana. My goal is to get degrees from every school in the Big 10 LOL.

I've got kids ages 2, 3, and 4 so I stay busy. It's tough to find time to hunt as much as I'd like.

I currently work for a Big Three Auto company, but I'd rather work for the real Big 3 - Hoyt, Bowtech, Mathews....
Old 10-19-2007, 07:11 AM

We have a small cranberry marsh and I also work full time for a log home company. I supervise the log siding dept., you see are stuff in the Menards stores.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:14 AM

Is that I&M for AEP?
ORIGINAL: honcho12

Me and bloodcreek work for Duke Energy and have spent many long nights together.

Dink....the other white meat
I didn't realize Duke had plants in those states.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.