Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your Job

Old 10-18-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Your Job

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

ORIGINAL: buck_master_101

Distribution dispatcher for American Electric Power...for now.

I just accepted the job for Transmission Dispatcher. Get to monitor all the transmission lines in the grid, voltages of tie points, etc.
so when my power goes out ill PM you and youll see to it mine gets back on first right?
Sure thing!
What bout that bill due the 24th????? where did it go........, wow look at all this credit...... see where im going with this?lol

Old 10-18-2007, 07:44 PM

Distribution dispatcher for American Electric Power...for now.

I just accepted the job for Transmission Dispatcher. Get to monitor all the transmission lines in the grid, voltages of tie points, etc.
so when my power goes out ill PM you and youll see to it mine gets back on first right?
Sure thing!
What bout that bill due the 24th????? where did it go........, wow look at all this credit...... see where im going with this?lol

Hell, you don't even need to apply for service in your name. Just run an extension cord from your neigbors or stick silverware in your meterbase connections; there...no bill.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a full time college student and majoring in Enviromental studies. I am hoping to land a game biologist position when i get out. Playin some baseball in college doesn't leave alot of time for other stuff when in school but its worth it. In the summer i am a Urban lumber removal technician (i work for a tree service). Hot long hours but i'm outside and doing HARD honest work.
Typical Buck

I am a New York City Fireman. Also PM for a electrical contracting business. Live and hunt in westchester(bow only) county.
Giant Nontypical

I am a self employed Milk Hauler. I pick up milk at the dairy farms and deliver it to amilk plantwherethey make butter and cheese. I haul in 4 loads of milk each day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! I usually haul in a total of 4,500,000 lbs of milk a month to the milk plant. I ownonemilk truck.I am able to get time off usually, i have one awesomefull time employee and 2 other part time employee's. Winters really suck in this job!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

I drive a truck for a glass company.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:03 PM

I'm an air transportation logistics manager specializing in corporate travel.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

Im a Correctional Counselor at a womens prison. Yes I have storys... hehehehehe
Old 10-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: KIDD642
Now Finally I work for a Heavy Equip. company.
After I was "medically discharged" from the NFL I tried to get back inbut by the time I was finally able to pass an NFL physical again I was two years removed from the game and the reality was no one wanted to take a chance on a beat up old player (if you call late20's old![&:])who finally got the feeling and movement in his leg back!! Brutal sport fellas let me tell ya.

Well I figured I'd played enough and it was time to actually work for a living,soI hungup the cleats for good and opened a heavy equipment appraisal company.

We look at wrecked commercial and heavy equipment for insurance companies. It's prettymuch like the dude who comes out and writes a damage estimate on your car....only we do it on a much bigger scale.

Cranes, trains, tractor trailers, dozers, combines, crawlers, busses, pavers, you name it. If it's not a car, suv or pickup then insurance companies consider it "Heavy Equipment" and we get it.

Keepsus busy.......too busy sometimes butwe've got little ones to look after.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

school teacher/ summer-time logger

happy whitetail hunter after this evening

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.