Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Question for the Bowtech / Diamond guys >

Question for the Bowtech / Diamond guys

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Question for the Bowtech / Diamond guys

Old 10-18-2007, 03:04 PM

Default Question for the Bowtech / Diamond guys

I have been looking to buy what will really be my first hunting bow. I shot the Diamond Justice (2007) and I absolutely love the bow. My girlfriend was planning to buy it for me as an early Christmas gift, she works for a Diamond dealer and gets anincredible price break by ordering direct. I just noticed that the Diamond Justice (2008) specs are out and they are completely different. Does anyone know if there is any reason I should be cautious of the '07 in respect to the vast changes in specs? Additionally, someone close to Bowtech / Diamond might know the answer to this question, will my girl still be able to order the '07 version if I would rather have it. If so, will the prices drop more now since the '08s are out? Thanks guys.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Question for the Bowtech / Diamond guys

Usually when the new line up is made public the manufacturing plant goes into full swing with those models.

The best thing you could do is get your dealer to contact Bowtech and see if they have any 07 spec bows still in stock.

As for the price that also will have to be taken up by your dealer.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:40 PM

I have a question for the corperate staff, do you guys get your bows free, or do you have to pay for them. Ifyou get them free to use, do you have to give them back or can you sell them to a private party. Can you tell me if someone works for Bowtech do they get a discount and how much?
Old 10-18-2007, 05:28 PM

When I worked at a large outdoors retailer, certain bows that we carried offered pro staff discounts, which were sometimes close to or more than half off. I can't speak for people that actually shoot for these companies and work directly for those companies.