Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 10-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Deer stolen ?

No
Old 10-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

No but I know of a guy that was getting ready to field dress his deer with a sharp stick and then.......
Old 10-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Has anyone ever had a deer, buck or doe, stolen by another person ?
Yes I have had a buck stolen out of the back of my truck[:@]

I am still looking for the SOB
Old 10-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

tx - I think that was the funniest thing I have ever read (the original post). Funny how it never goes away.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Fork Horn

No, but heard of stories like the one you mention. Feel sorry for the kid, well hope he shoota bigger one than the one he lost.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Dominant Buck

YUP, my brother and his gang had 3 stolen from their meat poll one year. About 2 AM one of the guys thought he heard a vehicle start up. He poked his head out the door but saw nothing. In the morning they walked out to find the day before's kill all gone, 2 bucks and a doe. The bad thing, 3 tags were gone too. In a one buck state and maybe a management doe permit that really sucks. The wardens of course wouldn't issue them another tag. Said they had no way of knowing. Reasonable assumption, but it really sucked. Their camp is at the intersection of a couple county roads. The deer were hung 75 yards off the intersection behind the camp building. They since have built a lockable meat shed.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

No but I saw two guy's wearing Blaze orange and standing over a dead horse. Now that was funny
Old 10-17-2007, 02:35 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

YUP, my brother and his gang had 3 stolen from their meat poll one year. About 2 AM one of the guys thought he heard a vehicle start up. He poked his head out the door but saw nothing. In the morning they walked out to find the day before's kill all gone, 2 bucks and a doe. The bad thing, 3 tags were gone too. In a one buck state and maybe a management doe permit that really sucks. The wardens of course wouldn't issue them another tag. Said they had no way of knowing. Reasonable assumption, but it really sucked. Their camp is at the intersection of a couple county roads. The deer were hung 75 yards off the intersection behind the camp building. They since have built a lockable meat shed.
Isnt it sad that we hunters have to go to such great lentghs just to not have our stuff stolen.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can't imagine wanting a deer badly enough to takes someones. It like a poached deer. You sure can't brag about it unless all your friends are thieves and scofflaws..
I did shoot a deer one year and went back to the truck to dump off my stand and stuff. Went back in an hour later and someone was tracking my deer. I said thanks but I will take it from here..What were his intentions??

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.