Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 -eradicator bow sights- >

-eradicator bow sights-

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

-eradicator bow sights-

Old 06-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bowtechfreakcpx
probably because you dumbasses don't know how to use it!! ill guarantee you there isn't another sight as accurate as it!! but then again your name has hoyt by it so that all the sense in the world!!
Looks like someone who has a hand in the company showed up! Is this an overseas company because it looks like this poster is using english as a second language.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by fastetti
Looks like someone who has a hand in the company showed up! Is this an overseas company because it looks like this poster is using english as a second language.
Yeah, and I'll say this much. I'm an administrator on another forum and this bowtechfreak wouldn't be around on my forum to make another post.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BGfisher
Yeah, and I'll say this much. I'm an administrator on another forum and this bowtechfreak wouldn't be around on my forum to make another post.
You get the good and the bad on here. There are a good group on people on here I've had great discussions with over the past few years. I always like to see when a thread starts and gets a good amount of information from the more experienced hunter. I'm no way a great hunter but I think I'm pretty good and like to help out hunters the best I can and this, as well as a few other forums, see to be the way to do it.