Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PINK Treestand!! >

PINK Treestand!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PINK Treestand!!

Old 10-06-2007, 05:55 PM

Default PINK Treestand!!

i went in to the woods this morning, got to my treestand and started to climb up into it when i relized someone spraypainted it pink. well i went a head and hunted it any way and saw 2 does and a spike.when i climb out i noticed psraypainted on the side of the tree was bambi killer.lol and went on home. i hope i am in the woods when they try to come back to it again . i did take out the tree steps when i left so they can't get up to it. i will fix the color tommorow.why can't people respect other peoples property.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:59 PM

Default RE: PINK Treestand!!

haha... well that sucks glad we have no one like that up here in canada where i live
Old 10-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

thats why you get a camare set it up across from your stand to catch the people doing it and report it to the cops the chances are your not the first to get hit
Old 10-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

At least that is all they did... .99 worth of spray paint can fix that.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:06 PM

i am glad that is all they did i can't afford another stand right know, but i can afford thr spray paint.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

I hated to laugh when I read this, but it is funny. As stated, I am glad that the A-holes only painted your stand and didn't steal it.

I tell ya, everyone wants to preach on freedom and rights, until the come across someone that is using their RIGHTS in other ways.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:25 PM

i myself kind of think it is funny to! but still upsets me becouse that is my propertyand they should not mess with it
Old 10-06-2007, 06:32 PM

I am sure at first you mad as hell, but at least they didn't take it. I hate to laugh at your expense, but it is funny.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

You actually do have to laugh. They are probably so ignorant to whitetails that they actually thought that might give away your position. They cannot see pink...LOL however the scent is another story.

You can fix this, no worries but I too hope you come across them. Good luck.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Them not destroying it is probably a dead give away that it was probably some "buddies" having a little fun at your expense.

Quick Reply: PINK Treestand!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.