Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PINK Treestand!! >

PINK Treestand!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PINK Treestand!!

Old 10-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PINK Treestand!!

Hey wait a sec david I'm atree hugger,lol I would leave the sucker pink and kill a deer from it.That will show um.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

Wow man that sucks![:@] where do you have your stand on privet or public? Ether way there rong in doing what they did.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:16 PM

Man I would not do anything to provoke these haters! It all sounds fun to do something to win over,but it could get stupid. If they are half as passionate about there cause as we are then there is no telling where this could go. Hopefully it's just a simple joke,but document,document,document,ad use your head out there bro!
Old 10-07-2007, 07:46 PM

lol might have a little hunting accident if i ever caught one of them tree huggers on my land.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Pink huh? ........ I betcha Mobo would buy it if you wanted to sell it
Old 10-07-2007, 09:01 PM

My dad was confronted by one of these bungholes a couple of years ago in the Shawnee national forest. He was checking out his latest kill (a 50+ lb. coyote) during shotgun deer season, when a tree huggin' sissy boy begins to yell at him and get in his face and poke him in the chest. I heard the commotion because I was coming to see what dad had shot. Dad is 65+ years old and not in good enough shape to drag a deer, so when I hear him shoot, I know it's time to do some draggin.
Anyway, I did not get there until the tree hugger was gone, and I'm sorta glad I missed him as I have been known to get a bit physical if pushed.
Dad said... "yeah, I considered going ahead and killin' him, or at least letting you beat on him, but that's exactly what those *********** want.".... "But it sure would have been funny to part his hair with a 12ga. Brenneke"
I still laugh to myself thinking about dad saying that