Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Front got deer moving lastnight >

Front got deer moving lastnight

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Front got deer moving lastnight

Old 10-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Front got deer moving lastnight

Its been above avg all over the place. I figured it was too warm yesterday to go out but with the front that was pushing through I figured why not try it, I was in my stand at around 5 and no more than 15-20 minutes later I see 2 deer, a button buck andgreat little fork horn, eating acorns and walking right out infront of me. I could have had them both but decided to pass. 1 hour later I spot movement in the same location the other 2 came from, this one had bone! I was going to take him if a shot allowed. Never did. One branch kept me from taking the large 7 pointer. He had Height, Width, but not much mass . I think I may let him go another year. This is the most deer ive seen in one sitting for over a week and a half. Now we just need to normal October temps, without the rain.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:44 AM

Default RE: Front got deer moving lastnight

It has been warm. I havent seen a deer in about a week and Ive hunted every night but one. Lets hope it cools down pretty soon.