Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Minnesota Hunters Sue Scent Lok >

Minnesota Hunters Sue Scent Lok

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Minnesota Hunters Sue Scent Lok

Old 09-23-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Minnesota Hunters Sue Scent Lok

http://www.startribune.com/outdoors/story/1438361.html

What a disgrace. The answer to everything is to sue someone or some company today. I thought my fellow deer hunters would be above it but apparently someome felt the best course of action was to sue versus, oh, I don't know, maybe sending the $1,000 worth ofclothing one of the plantiffs purchased back to Scent Lok and asking for a refund. Nope, today you sue and see what sort of money that isn't yours that you can get that you don't deserve. Waaaaaaahhhhhh! I want my money that isn't mine!

I have never used Scent Lok and probably won't but I've read the details of this lawsuit and what they're claiming Scent Lok falsely claimed and its abunch of hogwash. What's next, are we going to start sueing scent companies because we didn't see a huge buck over our mock scrape. Must not perform as advertised. I'm gonna sue! Ridiculous.....Where's the tylenol?!@#?!Q???
Old 09-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Minnesota Hunters Sue Scent Lok

If they are lieing why shouldn't they get sued?
Old 09-23-2007, 01:16 PM
Typical Buck

I agree with you on law suits that make no sense. However, I don't agree with you on this one. If they can prove that it doesn't work as advertised, then if they get suied, so be it.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

YA BUT DID THEY JUST COME FROM WORK THROW ON THE CLOTHS AND EXPECT NOT TO BE DETECTED.WERE THEY OUT BOOZING THE NIGHT BEFORE?DID THEY EAT CHILI AND SPICEY FOOD?OR PASSING GAS?DO ANY OF THEM SMOKE?THE LIST GOES ON...THECOMPANY STATES DOWNWIND IT DOSNT SAY UPWIND.
THE ONLY THING i HAVE IS A FACEMASK DUE TO THE FACT i SMOKE BUT ONLY USE IT IN THE COLD.
tHEN WE WONDER WHY EVERYTHING COST SO MUCH......
Old 09-23-2007, 02:02 PM

It was only a matter of time.

The beginning of the end.

Hope everyone saved their receipts
Old 09-23-2007, 03:05 PM

what r the details
Old 09-23-2007, 03:28 PM

If they are lieing why shouldn't they get sued?
come on man, are you joking?
Old 09-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

I don't use the stuff although the material itself looks to be high quality. Having said that, I don't agree with suing them. I also believe it cannot be proved 100% that it can't work. Perhaps after this is all over some wording will be changed in ads.

I could think of several claims by many different companies selling things that could be brought into question.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-23-2007, 03:37 PM

every new hunting item could be brought into question. sue crazy people are killing this country's economy.this is why it's so expensive for insurance and healthcare now.people that do this are no different than able-bodied men standing on the corner looking for handouts.

Quick Reply: Minnesota Hunters Sue Scent Lok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.