Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 posting a picture from paint option >

posting a picture from paint option

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

posting a picture from paint option

Old 09-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default posting a picture from paint option

how can i post a picture from my "paint" accessories section on here? i drew a pic of a hunting spot and want to ask a question about it, but cant get it to post on here?
Old 09-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: posting a picture from paint option

i tried to save the paint document and upload it in the reply window, but it said the document was not supported..? maybe that means i cant do it on this comp.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Western

If you have Windows XP then you can resize your pictures by using your mspaint program.
All you have to do is click on ( start ) in the lower left hand cornner and click on all programs then go into accsessories and look for ( paint ) or ( mspaint ) click on that.
Once your in your paint program you should see a large gray screen with a little white screen and a box with alot of colors in it.
At the top of this screen you'll see a menu with the words file , image , streach and skew and help , click on file and then open and upload your picture from your documents or whatever file you have them saved in.
Once your picture is on the screen , click on streach and skew , you'll see a box with numbers in it ( horizantal ) and ( vertitcal ) , to make the picture smaller change the numbers from 100 to 50 and so on.
You might have to do this more than once to get the size you want , remember in order to have the picture small enough for your avatar , you might have to keep trying.
Good Luck

These are the instrustions RDHUNTER sent me a while back! Easy to folow hope it helps!
Old 09-21-2007, 02:49 PM

how do you put pictures onthe computer