Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hunting Pranks!! >

Hunting Pranks!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting Pranks!!

Old 09-12-2007, 04:10 PM

Default Hunting Pranks!!

I was just wondering what is the funniest prank that you have played on a hunting buddy?
Old 09-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting Pranks!!

Fake rattlesnake in the outhouse. He came back in the cabin white as a ghost and got the gun. I had to stop him before he shot it. I dont think he's forgiven me to this day.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:30 PM

Mannequin from a dept store in Grandpas stand opening morning. Plywood cut-outs of deer by grandpas stand opening morning, old archery target in the brush just in sight of grandpas stand opening morning, deer tracks in the fresh snow inside grandpas deer satnd 12 feet off the ground on opening morning...you probably see a theme here. He passed away last October. Hunting camp wasn't the same. It was the first year that I think he actually stayed in the woods with me till after dark since I started Hunting
Old 09-12-2007, 04:34 PM

went to the gun range and gathered spent .270 cartridges, dropped about thirty of them under the treestand of a member of our club.man was he ticked!
Old 09-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Made fake scrapes and rubs by our neighbor's stand. He hunted that spotfor the rest ofthe season!
Old 09-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another prank I always wanted to pull, was hauling a deer out in front of our neighbor's trail camera, and having my picture taken with the deer!
Old 09-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Typical Buck

we put a McKenzie deer in the woods and a friend of mine thought it was real. He shot the thing in the neck. it went THUD! Manhe was .HA HA HA! we laughed for the whole saeson and he still gets ribbed today after three years. We thought it was real funny!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:13 PM

ORIGINAL: 8pt~Bowhunter

Another prank I always wanted to pull, was hauling a deer out in front of our neighbor's trail camera, and having my picture taken with the deer!
LMAO!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:17 PM

2 turkey seasons ago i got into an argument with my hunting buddies about how i am not afraid of snakes. damn if they didnt kill a 5 foot black snake the next day while they were out hunting together.i was alseep on the couch at the cabin when they returned with their trophy. they took the snake and dangled itON my faceuntil i woke up. its all on film and anytime someone brings up a snake they break out the dvd.

p.s. im taking notes on this thread for my revenge!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:19 PM

ORIGINAL: rrviper40

p.s. im taking notes on this thread for my revenge!
'Atta Boy - Don't get mad, get Even

Quick Reply: Hunting Pranks!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.