Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pa. archery hunters...you ready? >

Pa. archery hunters...you ready?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pa. archery hunters...you ready?

Old 09-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pa. archery hunters...you ready?

i am ready for the 15th (early doe season) in 5D!! I cant wait. Been seing alot of deer in some of the areas that i hunt!
Old 09-10-2007, 03:10 PM

i am almost ready, justhad to get my bow retuned i took a trip to ohio and my bow got nocked out of place, so i am practicing right now, and now i have to get a new peep too.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be out on the 15th as well in WMU 2B. Looking forward to it. My freezer is empty .....
Old 09-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im definatly looking forward to it and , Am praying that the blue tounge stops and does not have a major kill in the area I hunt , It is just south in georgetown , and somewhat to the west , sad story .
Old 09-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well I bought my license today. Not sure if the foot/leg (tendon) is going to be ready opening day or not...we'll see.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

what did you do to your foot/leg? I hjad shoulder surgery Aug.7th and I am hoping I had my bow turned down I am starting to shoot now.I tried to send you a PM earlier but it would not let me. What county you in ROb? Im in york pretty good hunting here if you have acces to some land. I got some pretty good bucks roaming around I got them on my Cudde Backs. Im stoked cant wait.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

I ruptured my Achilles tendon a month ago and I'm in a non weight bearing cast at the moment. It's a lengthy recovery.

I'm 2 hours north of you in Lycoming Co. Great hunting here too. Matt / PA is down in your neck of the woods.

Old 09-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was up there grouse hunting a few times. We have a camp in clinton county cant wait for bear season every year. So you dont see too many deer up there in the big woods huh?
Old 09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

i gotta be ready for the 15th as well.

mostly ready. my replacement muzzy blades aughta be here tomarrow...but im at school till friday...gotta replace the blades i been practicin with and pick me out 3 good arrows for the quiver for the time being.

then i gotta wash all the hunting clothes and get them ready.

pack is packed. knives are sharp. drag rope is ready. just a few minor details to take care of friday when i get home and i will be ready to roll.

got a lock on hung just for this early doe hunt. got no faith on seein a good buck in there so i figured i will try to take a doe or 2 from the spot.

wierd gettin ready to hunt this early. i usually get ready early but moving back to school threw me out of whack for this early season.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:46 PM

One of my hunting spots got sold to a big company and I can't hunt on it.

Frustrated, but ready.

Quick Reply: Pa. archery hunters...you ready?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.