Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got my RESIDENT License >

Got my RESIDENT License

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got my RESIDENT License

Old 09-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Got my RESIDENT License

YUP, I got my New York RESIDENT Super Sportsman license today. And shock of shocks, I even got my second choice for a doe tag. Didn't get one for around the house but got one for the Southern Tier where I hunt about 4 days a year.[&:] It's been 45 years since I had a resident license here. I've bought non resident for the past 45 years except when I was in the military on leave and didn't need one(one year). The cost difference wasn't that much. Cost me $68 bucks where as it cost $250 for the non resident. Although, I did get a bear tag which I would have had to purchase separately as a non resident above the $250. So anyway, Have License to Kill. Heck, I'm so giddy I may even go ahead and "harvest" something.[8D]
Old 09-06-2007, 03:26 PM

Default RE: Got my RESIDENT License

put in for chenango county or Delaware county they usually have a good doe population
Old 09-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have yet to purchase my Supersportsman,will be doing it within the next few days.I have a friend who just turned 65 who was just boring me Sunday with all of his actuarial calculations based on the different license packages that are available to him now that he is 65 years old.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

i might be buying my super sportsman for the first time this year. I haven't bow hunted since high school which was before the supers came out. I live off campus now so i might be doing some bow hunting around here this year.