Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sleepless nights >

Sleepless nights

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sleepless nights

Old 09-02-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Sleepless nights

Am I the only one suffering from lack of sleep because of the quickly approaching season? We have had a very big break from the usual heat wave with some really nice days for this time of year.

I lay in bed thinking non stop about every thing, going threw every scenario. If I dont chill a little I might be to tired to hunt......just kidding. I hunt sleepy, infact I hunt no matter what except when I get really sick. I remember one time I killed a good buck and before I could get to him I threw up.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:50 PM

Default RE: Sleepless nights

No, I haven't bow hunted in over 15 years. As a matter of fact it was my first year ever bow hunting before I gave it up. Now I know I will be bow hunting come October 1st even though I still havent bought a bow and practiced yet! Ha ha. Should be picking one up next week sometime, thinking about getting a Diamond Rapture or a Parker Wildfire, don't know yet. Surfing the web right now trying to do some research!
Old 09-02-2007, 11:07 PM

im the same way i lay awake at night just waiting an thinking about that first day sept 29th
Old 09-03-2007, 08:46 PM

I am def. having problems sleeping! On Sunday the 9th of Sept, HOG HUNT! This will be my first hog huntingtripand I can think of nothing other thandriving my RAGE2 blade through the lungs of the hog!!!Also, Oct. 1 first day of Archery in VA!

Old 09-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Typical Buck

It's why I am up right now....come on sep 15th.......