Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Wild Outdoors Jay Gregory >

Wild Outdoors Jay Gregory

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wild Outdoors Jay Gregory

Old 08-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Spike

Default Wild Outdoors Jay Gregory

Had a chance to do a seminar with Jay Gregory a while back. What a great guy! Very real and down to Earth. Anyone else have any positive opinions on the so-called pros that you have met?
Old 08-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Bartender

Default RE: Wild Outdoors Jay Gregory

GregH rocks!
Actually have not met him yet but I am dead on here.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah, I feel like I'm pretty awesome. Definitely one of the coolest people I've ever known. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

so-called pros
Not "Pros", just television personalities.

I've met plenty of them through the years, nothing special to me, just someone else doing a different job.

I watched a "major outdoor celebrity" at a show, I was shooting the bull with his staff (we were all out the night before and they fell in love with my wife...lol ) anyway, while standing there talking, THE CELEB (owner of the company, insert no name here) was approached by a "fan" and the fan reached out to shake his hand and the "celeb" did shake his hand but when the guy walked away, the "celeb" made rude comments about it...really upset me....I looked at one of his staff members and said..."That guy buys his "......." and he makes comments about shaking his hand? ". The staffer agreed with me and I hope he took it back to the "celeb"....

I know, I've worked major shows and had people approach me (I don't know why) to shake my hand...I"m more than willing to do so and talk to anyone. I'm no celeb....although I've signed some autographs in the books that I'm pictured and quoted or DVD covers.

I'm just a phone guy, I just dabble in the industry a little...I know that and I will always know that.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I met Jay in 2005 at an archery shop. Seemed like a nice enough guy, its a PR job IMO.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:35 PM

I meet waddell here at the southern sports expo in nash this year he seemed like a pretty nice guy

Old 08-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Bartender

Have you met HOUSE the doctor? lol
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

so-called pros
Not "Pros", just television personalities.

I've met plenty of them through the years, nothing special to me, just someone else doing a different job.

I watched a "major outdoor celebrity" at a show, I was shooting the bull with his staff (we were all out the night before and they fell in love with my wife...lol ) anyway, while standing there talking, THE CELEB (owner of the company, insert no name here) was approached by a "fan" and the fan reached out to shake his hand and the "celeb" did shake his hand but when the guy walked away, the "celeb" made rude comments about it...really upset me....I looked at one of his staff members and said..."That guy buys his "......." and he makes comments about shaking his hand? ". The staffer agreed with me and I hope he took it back to the "celeb"....

I know, I've worked major shows and had people approach me (I don't know why) to shake my hand...I"m more than willing to do so and talk to anyone. I'm no celeb....although I've signed some autographs in the books that I'm pictured and quoted or DVD covers.

I'm just a phone guy, I just dabble in the industry a little...I know that and I will always know that.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lars
Anyone else have any positive opinions on the so-called pros that you have met?
Nope!
Old 08-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Dominant Buck

I agree. Rob's wife wanted me to sign her last time we went out.....and I just felt that "odd". No rude comments, though.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I met him & his son over the summer & had a great time talking with him He was actually about to hunt in africa with our guys but had to book for next summer.

Quick Reply: Wild Outdoors Jay Gregory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.