View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 02:46 PM
peakrut
Bartender

Default RE: Wild Outdoors Jay Gregory

Have you met HOUSE the doctor? lol
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

so-called pros
Not "Pros", just television personalities.

I've met plenty of them through the years, nothing special to me, just someone else doing a different job.

I watched a "major outdoor celebrity" at a show, I was shooting the bull with his staff (we were all out the night before and they fell in love with my wife...lol ) anyway, while standing there talking, THE CELEB (owner of the company, insert no name here) was approached by a "fan" and the fan reached out to shake his hand and the "celeb" did shake his hand but when the guy walked away, the "celeb" made rude comments about it...really upset me....I looked at one of his staff members and said..."That guy buys his "......." and he makes comments about shaking his hand? ". The staffer agreed with me and I hope he took it back to the "celeb"....

I know, I've worked major shows and had people approach me (I don't know why) to shake my hand...I"m more than willing to do so and talk to anyone. I'm no celeb....although I've signed some autographs in the books that I'm pictured and quoted or DVD covers.

I'm just a phone guy, I just dabble in the industry a little...I know that and I will always know that.