HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Past Champs (stay in touch thread) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/203788-past-champs-stay-touch-thread.html)

shed33 08-23-2007 07:23 PM

Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

I've been asked by several guys about a past champs thread. Many of the guys on the Elite 8 and XX would like to stay in touch without having to wade through our now huge 45 team thread or sending pms to find each other...so here it is guys. Current Champs Team 17, you guys are past and present so fill feel free to pop in here too...

Post away past champs....and oh.....Dont the past champs Elite 8 and XX team have a side bet going????

rybohunter 08-23-2007 08:06 PM

RE: Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

Good thread Troy.
I thought we were up against bros b4 does, but we'll take on all comers, we aint skeered.

Less than a month here before I can start whacking does. Going to try some new areas during that time, well I should say old areas that I don't usually hunt too often. The longbow will make its debut during that time.

Fieldmouse 08-23-2007 08:10 PM

It's nice to be a part of the first champs. I like a side bet of who will be the first to repeat on top again. I feel real good about the team this year. Of course I always like my chances going in every year!

Proud member of the Elite 8

BigDaddy12t 08-23-2007 08:17 PM

Hey Troy and Rybo, how you guys been? Long time no hear. Less than 3 weeks for me. Will be heading out this weekend to hang stands, (actually I leave them out all year, so I will just be trimming some lanes, and checking them over). Good Luck to you both this year, I cant wait, but its not going to be the same without the old XX!
Darren

buttonbuckmaster 08-23-2007 09:07 PM

Howdy XX'ers. My name is Dave and I'm a small buck-aholic.[8D]Whats shaking guys? Shed, any good footage this summer? Good luck to everyone. I'm sure Fran will be checking in as soon as the boss lets him on the computer.;)[8D]:D

shed33 08-23-2007 09:59 PM

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

Good thread Troy.
I thought we were up against bros b4 does, but we'll take on all comers, we aint skeered.

Ryan, thats right.... Hmmm well maybe at the end of this hunting contest all of us old past champs.. could just see what we would have scored ... ;)

shed33 08-23-2007 10:08 PM

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

Howdy XX'ers. My name is Dave and I'm a small buck-aholic.[8D]Whats shaking guys? Shed, any good footage this summer? Good luck to everyone. I'm sure Fran will be checking in as soon as the boss lets him on the computer.;)[8D]:D
Hey hey Dave! ....hows things over with the new team, looks like you guys are getting things lined up...

I got some good footage of a couple nice whitetails..I'll be trying to get a photo session with here real soon. :)

Darrin, great to hear from you bud...best of luck this season!

AR 34 eight point 08-24-2007 01:48 AM

Whats up fellas, Great to here from Darren and Dave.... good luck this season, What are the team #'s you guys are on, I did not see you on the sign up board?

How do I keep this thread easy to find? So I dont have to keep going through page after page? Anyone know?

buttonbuckmaster 08-24-2007 07:43 AM

I'm on team 39. I saw some really nice bucks early in the summer. All does and fawns lately. The farmers are preparing to get the corn shelled, so I should get a better idea of whats lurking in the next couple of weeks.

drhntr178 08-24-2007 11:25 AM

ORIGINAL: shed33

I've been asked by several guys about a past champs thread. Many of the guys on the Elite 8 and XX would like to stay in touch without having to wade through our now huge 45 team thread or sending pms to find each other...so here it is guys. Current Champs Team 17, you guys are past and present so fill feel free to pop in here too...

Post away past champs....and oh.....Dont the past champs Elite 8 and XX team have a side bet going????
Troy, we keep in touch in our Team 17 thread over on the contest page:D [8D]