Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Past Champs (stay in touch thread) >

Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

Old 08-25-2007, 01:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

ORIGINAL: drhntr178

ORIGINAL: shed33

I've been asked by several guys about a past champs thread. Many of the guys on the Elite 8 and XX would like to stay in touch without having to wade through our now huge 45 team thread or sending pms to find each other...so here it is guys. Current Champs Team 17, you guys are past and present so fill feel free to pop in here too...

Post away past champs....and oh.....Dont the past champs Elite 8 and XX team have a side bet going????
Troy, we keep in touch in our Team 17 thread over on the contest page [8D]
Yea yea......... you will be here next year!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not sure how it works but you might be able to subscribe to the post and keep track of it better.

I'm still shooting & did some hot weather scouting today. I bought a dvd about shooting my longbow and its seems to be real good, and has ease some of my confidence issues. I got 3 weeks till I cna break it in on some does.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AR 34 eight point

ORIGINAL: drhntr178

ORIGINAL: shed33

I've been asked by several guys about a past champs thread. Many of the guys on the Elite 8 and XX would like to stay in touch without having to wade through our now huge 45 team thread or sending pms to find each other...so here it is guys. Current Champs Team 17, you guys are past and present so fill feel free to pop in here too...

Post away past champs....and oh.....Dont the past champs Elite 8 and XX team have a side bet going????
Troy, we keep in touch in our Team 17 thread over on the contest page [8D]
Yea yea......... you will be here next year!!!!!!!
Come on AR! Somebodys has to repeat. Might as well be team 17
Old 08-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Dominant Buck

My ... MY... you must learn to move on in life. LOL Do you still stay in touch with your gym class dodge ball team.[8D] You're on a different team I take it this year. Does that mean that next year you won't talk to them at the end of the season or will you drop your team from last year? What oh what will you do in 3 or 4 years. You'll either make a lot of people mad or the board will be full of Team XYZ threads.[&:]
Old 08-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Man, I got NO woods time this weekend. Burned the whole weekend at a wedding... Rehearsal, photos, ceremony, reception, hotel... The whole nine yards.

I did get out to shoot yesterday afternoon - stopped and picked up my 07 broadheads. Opening day can't come soon enough.

At least it's finally football season, so that helps keep me sidetracked a lil bit. Caged up in this office... hmph.

Hey Troy - what's BSU gonna do this year? I say Ian Johnson is a sleeper for the Heisman.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks shed33!
I love this time of Year when everyone is getting ready for the upcomming season Andforthe bowhunting Contest. I love being a part of anynew team. Talkingand getting to know other members on the teama little better.
But know matter how many teams i am a part I can allways say that i wasa part ofthe 1st winning contest team. THE ELITE-8.....rta47

[hr]

Old 08-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

getting this back up.
Some peoplelike to keep in touch with old friends.

quick,
Are you hunting any in the early doe season?
Old 08-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Elite 8 Baby... First Time Champs... I'm bringing Home another this year on Team 19 baby.... Quiet Arrow all the way...

TWO TIMER on the way...!!
Old 08-29-2007, 08:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ry - I was gonna do the early doe season, but every stinkin' Saturday is jammed. Trying to score some brownie points with the wife and get some stuff done before I go October AWOL. However, if I can get a tag OTC at the Westmoreland courthouse, I'll do that, and definitely get out at least oneor twoweeknight evenings. The two Saturdays of early doe are already booked withactivities(Penn State game, Cookout).

Hockey season ends on 9/9, so that will free up my Sundays. We'll have to get out to Ohio and scope it out.

Troy - good luck man.

So when does everybody start hunting? PA/OH kicks off on the last Saturday of September. One month to go...
Old 08-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

OCT 1 Michigan

Quick Reply: Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.