Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Moultrie gamespy I-40 ??? >

Moultrie gamespy I-40 ???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Moultrie gamespy I-40 ???

Old 08-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Spike

Default Moultrie gamespy I-40 ???

I was thinking of buying one of these, does anybody have one? Any infogood or bad would be great. From reading the add i'm really liking the battery life. I currently have the cheapo moultrie and the batteries die after 4 days or so. I just checked it and had 200 plus pics and the batteries were dead. Would this model be much better in that aspect and others, like; trigger speed??

Thanks for any personal information!
Old 08-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Moultrie gamespy I-40 ???

Here ya go

http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/reviews.jsp?productid=417902

Die Hard

24 Days!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Spike

Default RE: Moultrie gamespy I-40 ???

I just checked my I-40 for the first time today after three weeks in the woods. The rechargable batteries were at about 45% when I put it out so I wasn't surprised that it was dead when I checked it. The temps have been in the high 90's+ for much of the time the camera was out. I also had it set to take video in the highest quality for the most time possible. I have video of a few does on a salt lick along with rabbits, squirrels and coons. Overall, I'm happy with the quality of the image. I'm not sure the trigger time is up to advertisements but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt with the temperatures. I'm thinking this camera will do well once it cools down a bit.