Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shooting new Broadhead this year. Review >

Shooting new Broadhead this year. Review

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shooting new Broadhead this year. Review

Old 08-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Shooting new Broadhead this year. Review

So I have decided to shoot the NAP Hellrazors this year. These things fly great and hit right with my field tips out to 70 yds.. Very little adjustment had to be done to get these things spot on besides a well tuned bow. I am very impressed. Construction seems to be excellent, getting them to spin true was accomplished with ease. Highly recommend them if you are looking for a stout cut on contact fixed blade BH.

Shane
Old 08-21-2007, 11:01 AM

Default RE: Shooting new Broadhead this year. Review

One of my buddies is shooting these this year. They are nearly identical to the G5 Montecs, which I shoot, but they are welded together instead of being investment castas a solid piece. Steel seems to be a little easier to sharpen. They should work great.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Roskoe

One of my buddies is shooting these this year. They are nearly identical to the G5 Montecs, which I shoot, but they are welded together instead of being investment castas a solid piece. Steel seems to be a little easier to sharpen. They should work great.
I totally agree with you Roskoe.

The Hellrazors seem sharper than the Montecs right out of the package. Of course because their steel has more Carbon in it than the G5s. That means it will be easier to resharpen, but will loose its edge faster. So for anyone sliding them in and out of foam.... better bring that stone with you....

I think they will be a nice addition to the market as well. I'm stickin' with my beloved Montecs, but I wouldn't look down my nose at these new NAPs for a second!
Old 08-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

They look good but I love my Montecs