Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hows God Blessing you?? >

Hows God Blessing you??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hows God Blessing you??

Old 08-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hows God Blessing you??

I just felt like posting bout this, dont see enough of it on here, we getting ready forthe big season gettin all our gear and doin all our scouting and we may forget to thank the one who created it and made it all possible. Hows God Blessed you with your new equip. Land, wildlife etc.

Hes blessed me with the greatest family and girlfriend. He's allowed me to get a new bow setup about 100acres to continue to hunt on by myself with great surroundings. Some beautful bucks this year and lots of excitement in my heart!

And if you dont believe...just read DONT post and criticize others is all i ask.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hows God Blessing you??

My wife,my family, my friends, my dog, my job which in turn gives me my home, my truck, atv, equipment etc...I feel I've been very blessed and I don't thank him nearly enough.

I don't fret over my leg injury, it's just life and it could be worse, it could happen the day before the opener. At least I was humbled early enough to have some season left to praise him.

Good post.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Fork Horn

I got a new artic cat on monday. Today I got anothe piece of land to hunt on that is AWESOME. But the best, my wife had a breast cancer scare in the past few weeks. Just last Friday we got the all clear. Talk about a huge blessing. That beats all the hunting and fishing and everything else combined. God has certainly been great to me and my family.

At the moment, my mother-in-law is in the final stages of brain cancer. She's in no pain and she doesn't even know how bad a shape she's in. That's a blessing too. It bites that she'sdying, but even in that we know she gets to be with Christ. At her prognosis, she said she could deal with anything knowing that's how it would end up.

You bet I'm blessed.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

If we ever get a chance to sit down when you've got more than a couple minutes, I'll tell you how our OB-GYN told my wife and me how we had less than a 1% chance of getting pregnant naturally, and then I'll take out a couple pictures and show you throughHis grace two of the most beautiful sons you've ever seen...

That's just for starters. My wife, my house, my parents, my job, some incredible friendships I've made on this very bowhunting forum, and some amazing industry partnerships that help support this passion of mine.

I was blessed to hear my oldest boy's third word: "Deer", after his first two were "Daddy" and "Mommy", in that order. I'm blessed that he's crazy about deer hunting already, and can shoot his bow at four years old pretty darn well.

I'm blessed to have good health, and the ability to chase after game animals pretty hard. But most of all, I'm blessed to realize that He sent his only Son down for us.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Living in America and waking up every morning to have the freedoms we all enjoy.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:52 PM

More than I could ever deserve.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

He has blessed with me with so much that I cant even rememeber all of it. He blesses me everyday by letting me wake up every morning and enjoy the things he has given us. He has blessed me with great family and friends and having so many people that care about me.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:07 PM

Im blessed to have a wife who is understanding and supportive of my addiction. This countrywe all have been blessed to live in. I have a new bow set up and have just completed my ownpersonal bow shop.

BUT the most important blessing I have is Jesusand whathe has offered me and my wife kids.

Old 08-16-2007, 10:10 PM

im really lucky...to many things to mention...thanks to the spirit in the sky!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:13 PM

I have a great Wife, good health and a great job! I have everything I need within my realm, god has been good to me. I also have a mother that is being healed of her third round of breast cancer. He spoke to her in a audible voice of his word and the word read of his healing in her! God is good to my family!

Quick Reply: Hows God Blessing you??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.