Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Maybe I'm getting too old... >

Maybe I'm getting too old...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Maybe I'm getting too old...

Old 08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Maybe I'm getting too old...

You know My wife has her BSN in nursing and she is very dedicated to her work... She does a lot of things for her unit to make things better... One thing that a lot of nurse have to do is take this test called a CCRN and my wife thought it would be helpful to post some of the Questions from the test with the answers in a multible choice format... Well she missspelled a word... A simple word that she would not normally misspell... Well someone took the time out of there day to criticize her about it... Well it hurt her feelings and she stopped doing it...

I for one misspell my fare share of words... And I think your a !@# hole just like the stuck up nurses My wife works with... I'd like to call you more than that but I'm sure I'd be kicked off the forum...

Maybe you should get on jeopardy and see reall how smart you are...
Old 08-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Some times I get in a hurry and don't check everything I type/write but when I go back and read it I see where I've misspelled a word or two or I was thinking of a certain word and just didn't type it in. [:@] I really don't mind some of the misspelled words....what gets me is when someone types all their post IN CAPITAL LETTERS which means they are shouting!

Some times it is fun to catch a word that it spelled wrong because it throws the whole sentence offof what it really means to say!You should see how people where I work spell,here is a few examples.

MT= Empty

Beecause = because

4-sale + for sale

CU later = see you later
Old 08-14-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes you are getting too old!!!lol Times are changing, life in the fast lane...I do not like it either but I am getting older myself. I just had another grandchild!!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Fork Horn

Mr Longbeard... It's your right to think whatever you want of me, I'm certain it wont change my day tomorrow. But just for clarity, I never criticized anyone. I simply made an observation and asked a question. Based on most of what I've read, its not a big deal to most. That's fine, exactly what I wanted to know. That's why I asked it. As I already commented, I spell things wrong all the time, so dont look for me on Jeopardy any time soon. But if I do make it, I'll be sure to dedicate my performance to you and donate all my winnings to the charity of your choice.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tell ya what... Dont donate anything to my charity... I got one better... Find some young hunter that doesent have private property to hunt on and take him to your farm in Illinois and let him have a crack at some of those unpressured easy corn feeddeer your hunting
Old 08-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

You know My wife has her BSN in nursing and she is very dedicated to her work... She does a lot of things for her unit to make things better... One thing that a lot of nurse have to do is take this test called a CCRN and my wife thought it would be helpful to post some of the Questions from the test with the answers in a multible choice format... Well she missspelled a word... A simple word that she would not normally misspell... Well someone took the time out of there day to criticize her about it... Well it hurt her feelings and she stopped doing it...

I for one misspell my fare share of words... And I think your a !@# hole just like the stuck up nurses My wife works with... I'd like to call you more than that but I'm sure I'd be kicked off the forum...

I'll end up being the one to get kicked off, because I'm gonna tell you that that was a edited up response! No way that dude deserved that. What is your problem? The nurse's your wife works with must really get to ya! If you really want some help and can't find it, let me or anyone else on here know!I'm sure we can find you some help for whatever your severe problem with spelling correctiondisorders are! Did you ever harm a teacher? Did you ever blow up a school? If you answered no to both of these questions, I'm sure there is help for you.Good Luck!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 10:57 PM

Some people mispell words, and that gives us a bad image? CHIT HAPPENS!!!! Who cares i didnt know i was trying to impress anyone around here. DONT CRY OVER SPILT MILK!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tell ya what... Dont donate anything to my charity... I got one better... Find some young hunter that doesent have private property to hunt on and take him to your farm in Illinois and let him have a crack at some of those unpressured easy corn feeddeer your hunting
I seriously cannot put into words what i'm thinking. you sir, have a sick way of changing everything into a PRIVATE-PUBLIC land debate. Quit feeling bad for yourself and get out there and hunt. Good luck.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:05 PM

Lighten up Francis.

And I highlighted all your mistakes for you so you can work on it for next time
Old 08-14-2007, 11:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter4life

Some people mispell words

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.