Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New ATV

Old 08-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New ATV

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

Hey man... Good luck with those food plots this season... What are you planting??? Biologic or Antler King
typical longbeard...congrats on the wheeler
Old 08-15-2007, 12:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

What now... I ask a simple ? And your ragging me

Old 08-15-2007, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well at least you didnt get last years Artic Cat 650.. peice of garbage wont even start when its 60 deg outside with the electronic ignition. They know its a flaw in the machine and didnt fix it till this year. Now you have to buy a kit that fixes it. But listen to this if it doesnt start with the electronic ignition, pull the rope twice and it will be running just fine. Weve taken the machine to the dealer and contacted Artic Cat and they admited the flaw and expect customers to pay for the kit that fixes the issue.....i dont get it....[:@]