Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What do you DO?

Old 08-18-2007, 06:17 AM

Default RE: What do you DO?

Ford Parts Counterman
Old 08-18-2007, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I graduated college in 2005... Started working in a gun shop and stuck around for a while. Did high end guns and archery work.

Now I'm working for a large retailer doing pretty much the same thing... only getting paid a whole lot more and have full benefits. I get to make my own schedule for the most part, so it doesn't really interfer that much. I work 4 ten hour days. Climbing the corportate ladder so to speak.

Thinking of opening up my own place, big range... who knows. I'm still trying to find someone who will hire me and the girl to hunt and fish for a living...
Old 08-18-2007, 06:32 AM

Web freelancer. Do anything from web managing, web design, graphic design, logo design, photography touch-ups, server management, networking, programming, game testing, software testing, etc. etc. etc. you name something dealing with the internet or computers and I'll do it or I'll learn to do it. I have a passion for learning new things, especially computer and internet related. Everything is self-taught, too. Started when I was 13-14 years old. I also dabble in photography and help in a garage for a street stock/pro stock racing team.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:02 PM

A union factory worker making Winchester Ammunition. If I run 3 triple presses, I can make 300,000 bullets in an 8 hr day. That is metalcase pistol bullets, not loaded rounds. We make 4 million bulletsa day.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Fork Horn

I'm a Technical Advisor for an HVAC assembly line. My Production line assembles Industrial Dehumidification systems.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:35 PM

Starting my second to last year of school. But as soon as bow hunting starts, grades slide, and the rest is history
Old 08-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Own a small excavating buisness.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:20 AM

Well I am unemployed by choice so no interferences with hunting there, but my husband is a logger, so hunting during the week is kinda hard. But we hunt hard during the weekends.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Typical Buck

I WORK FOR THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA / THE PEOPLE OF PENNSYLVANIA / THE GOVERMENT OF PENNSYLVANIA.

STATE TROOPER FOR 14 1/2 YEARS!!!!!!! 12 YEARS UNTIL RETIREMENT!!!

WORK SCHEDULE IS MIX BAG OF SHIFTS. THE LAST NINE MONTHS HAS BEEN MIDNIGHT DESKDUE TO A KNEE OPERATION. BACK TO FULL DUTY ON SEPT 01. 2 WKS OF AFTERNOON SHIFT AND DAY SHIFTS THEN A WEEK OF MIDNIGHT SHIFT. IT HAS ITS PRO AND CONS!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:00 AM

Mechanical Engineer. I have been in the power industry for 3 years and move around to wherever the projects are. My next move was to Toronto. I decided I need to find a way to stay in the Midwest so I am changing jobs to get a foot in the doorwith the ethanol industry. I start next Monday. We'll see how it goes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.