Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What do you DO?

Old 08-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Default What do you DO?

Any time I hunt, play golf, boat... whatever,and I run into new people I'm always curious what they do for a living. And since Bow Hunters seem to be good salt of the earth kind of people... What do you do? And are there any issues with your chosen occupation that arise form your bow hunting addiction?

I’m a computer geek, so things are only a pain in the backsidewhen I have to carry a beeper into the woods!
Old 08-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What do you DO?

I am a Groundskeeper for a very wealthy man who's house sits on his 25 acre private lake surrounded by woods. Not only to I have lawn care duties but I have duties to the wildlife in the area as well. Every year I'll plant clover,turnups,& corn for the deer. Also, we usually put out several mineral licks.For the last 4-5 years I've worked there, he's never let medeer hunt, butearlier this yearwhile doing a little bitof bass fishing on his lake, we saw a doe running along the dam,he metioned me taking a deer or two off there this year. So my job has great benefits....be outdoors and I see wildlife allday.....Deer, squirrels, rabbits, geese, ducks, snakes, even turkeys in the spring and fall.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't do nothing but hunt , hunt , hunt and then hunt some more .... I'm retired .
Old 08-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

im your run of the mill teenager with anaddiction-to bowhunting i mean of course
Old 08-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt, hunt, hunt, hunt, hunt...

..oh yeah, i do go to a little school and work for a digital music company
Old 08-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm about to start my last year of college. This summer I worked constuction and part time as a kid's pastor at a church here in Arkansas.

I also have to be a full-time husband and come mid-February, early March, a full-time Dad.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Fork Horn

I wear a badge and protect what we love best!
Old 08-13-2007, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I work for a mechanical contractor doing 3D plumbing and process piping drawings.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

1st job Father,Husband-2nd job Mech Eng. Hobbies-Hunting-Fishing-3D shooting-Sporting clays-Custom Harleys.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Banned

I'm an environmental scientist working for a consulting firm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.