Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Tonights Episode of Tred Barta >

Tonights Episode of Tred Barta

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tonights Episode of Tred Barta

Old 08-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tonights Episode of Tred Barta

Man..I have to say..Ted Barta is a D*C*.On tonights episode he was Hunting Moose in British Columbia.It was alright at that moment.He shot the moos 6 yards away.They were hunting near a Beaver Creek(As they called it) The m,osse ran and fell into the lak.Well Tred was happy ad jumping with joy,he told his guide he did an exceptional job(somthing like that).They had to go back and get a canoe and chain saw.While his guide cut a path tred pulled the boat.The finally got to the lake and Tred's Guide jumped in the canon and headed to the moose.He tied the rope to the moose.His guide told him to pull them withh all of his strength.As ted pulled he flipped the boat and the guide fell face forward in the water.When the guide got back to land he was very anger(I know I would be too).As usual Ted made a smart remark(I forgot what he said).The Guide changed his cloths and still cut the moose up for ted with little help.
On the way back Ted said "Whoever came up with the Hard Barta way should be shot".....well he says he does it his way the barta way and if he doesn't like it then we son't miss not having his show!!

Thats my opinion! Anyone Else see the show tonight..if so please correct my mistakes!
Old 08-10-2007, 10:53 PM

Default RE: Tonights Episode of Tred Barta

I saw the show and i think when he refered to the "perso who invented the barta way should be shot" he was just kiddin around, and i dont think the guide was angry cuz it was his idea. I think the show was pretty good. They showed some beautiful views and all the natural animals and scenery was amazing. He also did a little segment on how alot of anti hunting groups are posing as hunting guides and they will by a outfitters land from him and say they are goin to hunt off of it then they close it down for good. This happened to the guy who guided him to his first grizzley. Tred is really passionate about our sport and he really want sto help conserve our hunting heritage and i admire that. Sometimes i dont like him but overall i like his views on protecting our heritage and his drive to hunt. Great post dude, i was actually just gettin ready to post somthin about this. Hey Chasebakeri bet you didnt know i am also listed on the hunt zone under the same name. Remember me?
Old 08-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I just though of it wrong....BOWHUNTER...whats going on??? hey man..I cant spen do money on Hunts this year in Kansas because I got permission to hunt a guys land for free!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:25 PM

That cool no big deal. Free is better aqny day man i agree. Got any big ones picked out?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

well..I'm not traveling to any other state than Kentucky and mabe tennesse...but I have a 140-150" buck picked out..we have some bigger ones but last time we seen them was last year!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:29 PM

Kool kool, what kinda bucks they got in tenn. and KY?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Fork Horn

Personally tred barta annoys the hell out of me.. Dont know why I just cant stand the guy or his show... Sounds like a good show though even though he was in it... Thats my 2cents aint worth much I know...
Old 08-11-2007, 03:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Why do you watch theses things? Just steer clear of them bad ones. And slow down down with your typeing it's horrendous.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

lol ......yea.

Bowhunter-I don't know much about the land there.
PYClub-I agree with you
Rick-I agree BOTH ways!...I'm always in a hurry!