Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TRED BARTA

Old 08-05-2005, 05:54 PM

Default TRED BARTA

How many of you guys know who tred barta is and if you do. Doyou watch his show. I think his show is great he does things the hardest way.He uses a long bow wich almost no one usesin todays worldof hightech compounds.He doesnt always kill something but just watching how he hunts is enoff. Unlike all other hunting shows that hunt just deer and turkeys, sure that is good. But we all have hunted deer and turkey. His show always hunts something different, the next show is him killing a wild boar with a knife that issomething u dont always see on hunting shows.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:00 PM

Default RE: TRED BARTA

Lx,

If you do a search you will see other topics about him. I think he is one of the most entertaining people on tv personally.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

He was stabbing pigs smaller than the dogs.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

He was stabbing pigs smaller than the dogs.
Doesn't make it any easier. I tell you right now.......not me...no way.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

I do not like him or his approach to hunting.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like his fishingshows....a little bit.. I think he "billies" fish for some kind of effect. I've caught many a tuna, wahoo, etc... and we swing the fish right onto the ice every time. No stop off for a beating on the head.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

Ditto psebwhntr16 the first pig the guild held for him while he stabbed it
Old 08-05-2005, 09:59 PM

I think he is a joke, watched it for the first time tonight and wont ever watch it again. He was hunting boar, his dogs found the damn thing, his buddy held it still and he stabbed it a few times.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:29 PM

I like the guy, yeah the first pig was held by the guide, but after that he was on his own with the dogs and the pig. It takes alot of guts to do something like that, not sureI could do it. He certianly takes his hunting from a different approach, it is definitenly entertaning!
Old 08-05-2005, 10:53 PM
usa
Fork Horn

Hes brash/annoying and I would probably throw him overboard if he talked to me the way he does his crew, but it's refreshing to watch a show that isn't cookie cutter perfect and not afraid to show you his failure's. I'm impressed by his tenacity, it took him 10 yrs to kill a grizzly with his bow but he never gave up ! I'm also impressed by his willingness to attempt almost anything, he's got ball's !

Quick Reply: TRED BARTA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.