Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stan Potts...

Old 08-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default Stan Potts...

This guy is awesome love his emotion(fake or not)! But how long before you think before he has a heart attack.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stan Potts...

Haha yea he his real emotional,hes a good guy i met him at the local archery shop one day he was sighting in his bow to go on some kind of trip.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

He's an entertaining guy, I'll give him that. I love it when he gets all worked up and that left eye starts to wander all over the place.

Cracks me up just thinking about it. He looks like a gecko.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:18 PM

I think he is about 98% fake and ever since I saw him shoot a deer through the neck that was facing him because it had a huge rack I can barely stomach watching him at all.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: atlasman

I think he is about 98% fake and ever since I saw him shoot a deer through the neck that was facing him because it had a huge rack I can barely stomach watching him at all.
I thought he was pretty cool too untill you brought up the neck shooting thing.Did they air that????? If so that does not help our fight at all. These guys need to do it buy the letter or it gives anti's the tools they need to make us all look bad. IMO
Old 08-03-2007, 12:37 PM

Old 08-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: gplant

ORIGINAL: atlasman

I thought he was pretty cool too untill you brought up the neck shooting thing.Did they air that????? If so that does not help our fight at all. These guys need to do it buy the letter or it gives anti's the tools they need to make us all look bad. IMO
Yes they aired it but on the repeat the shot and hit was edited out.

I lost any respect I had for him on that 1 shot.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Fork Horn

I don't think that deserves loss of respect! Have you never done anything stupid in the heat of the moment. Cut the guy some slack he is human.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree bucky...
I do like him and I think it is hard to fake the emotion he has when he kills a buck.
He is one of the few I feel is truly genuine.

Old 08-03-2007, 12:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Bucky10

I don't think that deserves loss of respect! Have you never done anything stupid in the heat of the moment. Cut the guy some slack he is human.
When the life of a living animal is in question, we're supposed to know not to make stupid mistakes.

When you're in the spotlight like Stan was, he should have known better. He is supposed to be an ambassador to the sport, he should know better.

Quick Reply: Stan Potts...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.