Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 FINALLY !!!  Pics of Bucks on deer cam !(pics) >

FINALLY !!! Pics of Bucks on deer cam !(pics)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

FINALLY !!! Pics of Bucks on deer cam !(pics)

Old 07-27-2007, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default FINALLY !!! Pics of Bucks on deer cam !(pics)

Well, for the first time ever I finally got some decent pics of nice bucks on my deer cam !! It killed me leaving the camera sit for 2 days but after checking it tonight it was worth it. Here they are. Tell me what you think and what you think that last one may score (assuming the other half matches). I'm all smiles now and this is just going to make the wait even longer.

This first pic was just me trying to figure out if the camera was working. It only took 6 pics before I realized that the flash doesn't go off in the daylight.

This pic is of a decent 8 point. He should be real nice next year if he makes it.

I think this may be the same buck but a different angle.

I'm pretty sure this is yet a different one but I don't know for sure. Looks like he may end up with some decent mass.

Same deer as above looking at the camera.

Same deer again from the back. This is the second biggest one I got a pic of.

Finally, here is the biggest one. He looks to me like he's a REAL nice 10 especially for this area. Let me know what you think.

Like I said, for Pa this is a great group of bucks. Hopefully in a few more years we may even be uttered in the same paragraph as Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio and Kansas. I always came on here and looked at everyone elses trail cam picks and thought "Man, those guys are so lucky to have bucks like that running around their land. Never realizing that I did too. LOL". I've been out spotting and have seen this bachelor group from a distance but could never tell what they were. All I know is that there are 5 bucks running together in all and the smallest one is an 8.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: FINALLY !!! Pics of Bucks on deer cam !(pics)

Nice photos man! Those are some great looking whitetails especially for PA Good luck!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Nice photos man! Those are some great looking whitetails especially for PA Good luck!
Looks likeus Pa boysmay be catching up to ya there neighbor LOL
Old 07-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

WOW! some nice bucks.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like you got a couple of real nice ones there, Good Luck!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe I'm seeing things but IMO the 2nd to last buck with the long brow tines is a MUCH better deer than the last one? More mass, much better beams and he isn't done yet.

Yes....no?

Old 07-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Maybe I'm seeing things but IMO the 2nd to last buck with the long brow tines is a MUCH better deer than the last one? More mass, much better beams and he isn't done yet.

Yes....no?

I was thinking that Matt but it was tough to tell. If he adds length to his tines then definitely. If you look at the pic of him 4th from the bottom you'll see he doesn't have too much length on his g2s and g3s. The 10 point has longer g2s and 3s than the 8 point has g2s plus he has g4s which the 8 point doesn't. But the 8 definitely has the mass. I actually think the 8 may be on his way down and was probably a better deer last year. Either way they're both shooters in my book and you'd hear me screaming accross the river if I arrowed either one.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

hey great pics man! good luck with them in the seasons to come!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome pics!! I definately like that one with the big brow tines.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like those antler restrictions are paying off in your area. Those are some great bucks. Good luck putting a tag on one this fall.

Quick Reply: FINALLY !!! Pics of Bucks on deer cam !(pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.